Reviews for Miss Me Always
Holy shizz was not expecting that ending. Broke my heart honestly
Ninja Midnight chapter 1 . 5/19
Well fuck that, man. I've read this a couple of times, but I never grasped the concept of the last part. Fuck that.
lostpenguin chapter 1 . 4/28
Thanks for breaking my heart into tiny pieces
Amazing. Really needed a good cry.
vetty123 chapter 1 . 4/21
So, you know how you read a story, get to the end, and think, "Golly, that was awful. I can't stand how that ended", and then immediately begin mapping out a way that the story could still have a semi-moderately happy ending?

Of course you know what I'm talking about - you write fanfiction.

So, anyway, in my head, the green light from Draco's wand was him AKing Dolohov, following which he dashingly grabbed Hermione and magicked his way out from under the noses of a group of Death Eaters, relying upon surprise and misdirection to seal his escape. The two of them proceeded to apparate to a quiet island in the Caribbean, where they hired a friendly team of mercs to kill Voldemort and end the war.

And they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

A guy can dream, right?
Trouxa Witch chapter 1 . 4/5
How can you do this? Why they just don't apparated if Draco is a Malfoy? It's hard to accept this final.
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 3/18
How dare you make me sob at 3:30 in the morning?! How dare you! Why would you do this? This tear my heart into pieces. The whole ordeal of them getting together and actually loving and caring for each other made me forget that this was a one shot. And then you go off and obliterated us with that ending! I'm done. I'm done.
I was crying by the end of this...
Alex chapter 1 . 2/11
Author thank you so much for this history. It's so touching, so good! Thank you
Most tragic and touching story ever. For something so short, it made me weep hopelessly. Thanks for sharing!
Purple Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25
What a great fucking ending...NOT! I mean are you serious?!
eventeenslovemusic chapter 1 . 1/3
I hate this fucking story so much thanks for tearing my heart out you amazing writer
Red86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Omg that was amazing. To convey so much in only a one shot, congratulations! I loved this!
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Very nice
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I was not prepared for that. My heart is in pieces