Reviews for Ephemeral
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Interesting... I can honestly say, this isn't a pairing I've ever thought of. Which makes me wonder... The Akatsuki does have a female member... So how exactly did /Sakura/ become the fanon Akatsuki whore?
That said, this was very well-written, and I liked it. (See? It pays to try something new every once in a while.)
Good job! Keep writing!
PERSHUNXD chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
:DDD i love ItaKon xD
Badatnames chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great story, I appreciate your effective use of English to tell the story. The ending was rather unexepected, however. For the first half of the story I would say that Itachi was definitely in character, until he found that his assailant was Konan.
SilenceCat chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love the way you write! You're awesome and I absolutely LOVE your fic!

And yeah it was quite surprising haha
Kajou chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nice! I like reading Konan x Itachi/ Konan x Pein/ Konan x Hidan pairing stories because since i cosplay as Konan, I replace her name with mine. Lolz. I love romances. but not many rated M with my fave pairings. Except with Hidan because of his language. *sigh*
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I like the pairing.

This feeling is love right?

Hmm... Itachi isn't usually this tense.
TobiGB chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I have to admit that the stoy did have a few twists to it i loved it and you're right in Akatsuki romances you sometimes you have to make them ooc for the story to work. other wise there won't be any styory. I hope you make another one.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Romance doesnt happen ever. Anyway this was good, nice use of various words. Sure wish my vocabulary was as big as yours. Nicely written and glad I read. I had a feeling it would lead to that after I read the paper butterfly.
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
nice _~
LeVide chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Very nice work;-) I like ItachixKonan, it's so unusual and intriguing. I'm too writing a story on them. _

I don't think they were too ooc, after all we don't know much of their personality from the manga/anime.

I hope there will be more in the near future...
Akatsuki-waffles chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I think this was sweet I'm a huge fan of this pairing, too bad there's not many supporters... Yeah, it was kinda OOC, but for your first completed fanfic I think it's good ;D

You ish making more ItachixKonan stories, yes? :3