Reviews for Rumble
Neshomeleh chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
That was really cruel. If a sheriff would let you believe something like this in reality, I'm sure there would be some punishment waiting for the sheriff... psychological cruelity or so
Zinfer chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Oh my gosh I hate the Sherrie dude! Make him sufferrrrr!
Zinfer chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Lol at the star trek references XD. Poor dean. :(. But I love me some brotherly hurt/comfort love.
Cheryl W chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Just loved this story! You had the brotherly bond down pat.

I'm glad you were able to finish it and that life is going better for you!

Have a great day!

Cheryl W.

You
mouse8 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Yeah, you did it! I'm so glad you were able to finish this story, since it's one of my favourites, a yummy h/c treat.
Callisto-HK chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
It was a great ending for a great story..Thanks for posting it. Really liked it. :)
Nonny A chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
What a wonderful story - I do love the "he thinks his brother/friend/whatever is dead" scenario! (You'd never guess that, right?) Very nicely done - my heart just bled for poor Sam, and how very Dean to be hovering on the brink of death and still determinedly focussed on rescuing his brother. Looking forward to more from you now that you're back!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Great ending! )

I enjoyed this story, honey! Thanks for sharing with us! 33

Kisses

Rosetta
lilgurlgreen chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Wonderful ending! Well worth the wait.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Wow! ) Great way to get Sam back! I liked it

I'll be waiting for the epilogue, dear! Kisses

Rosetta
PADavis chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Hey Hon - so glad you are back. I was so sorry to hear that you had a tragedy in your life. I enjoyed rereading this fic from start to the new chapter, and really look forward to more from you.

The bit with Penny as the hostage and and Suzanne the 'body' in the road was just wonderful.

Phoebe
mouse8 chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
It's wonderful to see you completing this story. It was always one of my favourites. It's great to see you back after your difficult hiatus. Your writing has clearly not suffered from the break. This is wonderful!
zuimar chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear that you had a very rough year, I can imagine you had other things on your mind. I appreciate your effort however, to finish your stories, so thank you very much for the update! Take care!
deangirl1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Welcome back! I'm sorry you've had such a terrible year, but it's great to see you writing again... this was a great chapter - your writing doesn't seem to have gotten rusty!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Poor Sam! He's frantic with worry about where Dean is and how he could hold off the spirit for so long at almost a dead run the entire time. Luckily, he has found Dean and now needs to get moving and help his brother pronto! Looking forward to the next chapter.