Reviews for Scream Your Heart Out
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I liked it
bubbly butt chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Boooooooooooo... 2011 superbowl packers won big woooop nonody cares... GO STEALERS!3 ~bubbly butt:-)
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Whoo Hoo! Jeff's IC Champ. That was an awesome chapter. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Wow. That was so cool. I can see Jeff feeling this way about his disability. I know how he feels to some extent except that I'm blind in one eye.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Awesome job on this chapter. I'm glad Jeff is able to still compete.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Yay! Jeff's back where he belongs. That's awesome. Great job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Oh, Jeff knows he wants to wrestle again. It's in his blood to do that. Great job on this chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oooh, this is a good story so far. I took a few sign language classes as my elective in college. It wasn't easy, but it was still fun. Great job so far on this. I like your new screen name, too.

DanaO1230 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
omg i added this to my favourites in like 2008 and im just reading it now, i feel so bad. but i like the story even though hes deaf. thats what gives it the omg factor update soon!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
ah love it. poor jeff he ant hear, but he would still be the best. update soon please
Susan8876 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Love this story.

Please update this story soon.
auerlia chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
love this story plz update soon.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
Aw well good for Jeff!
barbiedoll chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Hey! It's about time you updated, I've missed this alot! Will there be any love interest in this fic? If so, please introduce him/her soon, but personally, I prefer slash. Looking out for your next update anxiously. Love it!