Reviews for Girls Bravo: Season 3
arthur chapter 1 . 2/24
omg, i just love this anime, i dont know why but i love !
austin craig chapter 6 . 1/31
Girls Bravo: Season 3
joe chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
it was horrible im only 6 and its confusing
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
An interesting take on a season 3. Please continue to write more.
Iddp chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Should make youtube video
wow chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
i loved this FF, please make more. if u are looking for idea to take in and modify i got one for u. In the nxt episode you can have it where kirie finally gets the time to talk to miharu about him having feelings for her. and that yukinari has that talk with her as well. And somewere down the line you can have kire grow more attached to yukinari and yukinari does to but hes confused on which girl is the one for him, me personally, i think u should have like.. he picks both of them, or somthing so that it makes everyone happy. If you have writers block though... try to build off of my idea. fix it and improve it. just go out there and make all of these people happy. If u need help just msg the comments in here and ill see because i check once every two days. - From, a beloved fan.
mr mew mew chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
hello, im am typeing this message because im saying you are awesum but.. this last chapter seems well, random. i got lost in the beginning of the last chapter and i was confused. Does Yukinari get kirie when meharu( ik i spelt it wrong) leaves and goes back to siaren? or does he get both of them? ik im really late and its 2014 but i hope you read this and answer me. because it would be really helpful.- Thank You
Deion A. Rojas chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
These 6 chapters have been amazing I wish they would have made a second season and if they did I hope they use your storyline because nobody wanted it to end and this has inspired me and many people to hope they make a season 3.
falco lumbardy chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Q... are you going to finish the season GB. As a fan of that show. I thought your season was good.
Anthony C chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Please continue making these and make a chapter 7. Im really enjoying the mindset you have on this series, its different and creates a closer relationship with the characters. It also leaves us hanging on which person yuki wants the most. I love what youve made. Continue the awesome work
lil denny chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really hoped a 3rd season come out I loved the whole show took me 4:00 hours to watch all of them I know this post is late finally decided to watch the show I'm more of a gamer but I do love anime shows I have watched Rosario vampier and high school of the dead watch each shows twice I'm going to watch girls bravo all over age in I liked when kerie always kicked yukinari around .
donte chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great
Someone chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That is the part of the show in the credits of the final show. You didnt make that up.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2013