Reviews for Surrender
janja chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
hey this is really good so plz continue please

you will be doing EVERYONE a great favore-its that good
eat mud chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
i love it! please continue i cant wait to see what happens next!
lordoftheunderworld chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I like it, its very different from the other fanfiction. Creative. But I dont think Mel was at all good at fighting. Like "Finally, Mel saw an opening and lunged, stabbing Shevareth in the upper left arm" I really dont hink Mel could of done that. Danric is to much of a good fighter. Please continue. Its so good! Plz, plz, plz, plz, PLZ!
Lord of teh World chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
That was great! Please continue soon, I want to know what happens next!
Wisteria-Blossoms chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Ouch! Mel's a meanie why haven't you updated?
courtingu chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
A! This is to short for me! Please updatalike right now! :) But anyways you did a great job!
Eatmud chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that was just great! i love it! i think this is the fist time someone wrote about that seen! it something new! and it so good! please continue the fanfiction your doing a grear job!
courtingu chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Whoa! That was amazing! Just amazing! I cant stop grinning! A wonderful job, you did! You must continue, you must! Pretty Pkease? And the sooner the better!
FelSong chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Good concept but some bits are out of character. Danric shouldn't be calling her Mel. He didn't even call her Mel in the 2nd part of Crown Duel while they were at court.

The "she's mine" part was cliche for me and grated on my ears. But that's just me. Other than that, I'm looking forward to how this plays out.;)
Elelith chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
love it! pls continue...
courtingu chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Amazing! OMG you have to continue! Have to, just have to! I love it! You did a great job,please continue like right now its to good to wait for! Great job, again! updata soon,plz?
Elelith chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
like it alot, pls continue, its an intersting take, it will end happily won't it?