Reviews for Every Rose Has It's Thorns
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I love the song slow dancing in a burning room. Also great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
this is getting interesting hope you continue
Liberty Blake chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Loved it! Wish I could help, but I'm going through a major writers block, so I've got nothin'. Sorry:(

Anyways, loved it very VERY much and hope you'll update soon:)))
Caschick23 chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Maybe you should have Harvey or a future villain take Mitchie and have some kind of other trials for Bruce to solve. IN fact you could do that for Riddler should you make him the next villain
Hope's Survival chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
i love this story! update soon!
Rakuen91 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
More! This is so awesome! You cant just leave us in this exitement!
LeahBee chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
so so SO wrong on so many levels. its just so damn corny and poorly written. i understand that you may really love writing or whatever, but you need to keep this kind of crap to yourself. just, ew.
M chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE SINCE LIKE LAST FREAKING YEAR! DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
Avira Alika Yurimisha chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
damn you and your cliff hanger! This is fantastic! Kep it up!
whiteKnight15 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Love it! Add more soon plz!
Vanafindiel chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Okie dokie. Is Bruce sleeping with his adopted daughter? Legally, she's his daughter, and that in the real world we would call that incest.

Ew.

I do agree with FlamingKeepsMeWarm, because Bruce Wayne and Batman would NEVER 'fall in love' with his adopted daughter. It's morally wrong and legally wrong. It would make Bruce a pedophile, an incestuous pedophile in the eyes of the law, and that would make Batman a filthy criminal, just like the ones he fights every night. He doesn't deserve to wear that cape and cowl because he would be just like Them, the people who he tries not to be, but ends up being with him doing his daughter. Bruce would abhor such a thing.

Now for my notes:

Kevlar is not bullet proof. Kevlar is cloth, actually layers of a tightly woven fabric that helps slow the impact of projectiles such as bullets. And it is heavveey. (One vest weighs about 20 to 30 lbs maybe more. Can you imagine a whole body suit?) You would probably notice that at a distance a bullet may not pierce completely through a Kevlar vest, making it seem bullet proof, but up close, that same bullet can do a lot of damage, case in point when Batman gets shot by Harvey "Two-face" Dent.

Why is Mitchie's cape so short? What is the point in that? And is she wearing those short shorts or leggings?

That letter would not use 'dear,' that's more of a friendly opener/endearment. It would only state your name, and then summon you to court on a certain date, threaten you should you think of not showing, and give you the reason why, not always in that order. It would be cold and succinct.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
OH LIKE EM LIKE GEE! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 8 . 9/20/2008
Omg what's gonna happen to Mitch? This is a great story, I LOVE it! I can't wait for more, please update soon!
iloveme5895 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
omg he left her! wtf! thats like wrong lol but anyway, i cant wait 4 more love it

*ashley*
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
Oh sh*t I hate cliffies, please please, I need to know what's gonna happen next!