Reviews for Impossible
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Thanks - this is a wonderful story that captures

a beautiful moment in the Spike arc. I LOVE

Afterlife, and this heaven speech is even more

poignant knowing how he ended. Thanks so much!
Meltha chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Very nicely written. I've always wondered what exactly Spike might have thought after Buffy told him where she'd been, and I've really been curious about what his reaction would be to the revelation there was a heaven and more than likely he would be excluded from it and her for eternity. I like the note of hope at the end, though. Too bad season 6 decided not to follow anything like that.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
hey G-man, it seems you were as intrigued as I was with the new Buffy/Spike dynamic? This was a good read, but it's short. I feel like something important was left out. Will there be more? I hope so :)
knbnnate chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Excellent short, Gyrus! I'm always happy to see a new fic of yours up, and it's because of work like this!
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Like. Like very much. Angsty and generally good. Great thoughts on Spike's character. Hope you keep it up, luv. ~Lyra
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Well nicely done. You do have spike's voice sown very well.
RR chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
I liked it. It was nice and it gave an insight into what Spike might have been thinking about what she told him.
HonorH chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Fan-bloody-tastic, my good friend! You already know exactly what I think of this one, but I'll tell you again: I love it! You have Spike's voice and pov down perfectly. His sarcasm re: the afterlife is hilarious, not to mention dead on target. Another triumph, buddy!