Reviews for A Secret Shared
ChocolateChipCookie28 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, I did not see that ending coming. I figured it would just end with Mort and Christina as a couple, but instead, it had Mort killing her, too! You're a good writer :)
sleepyhorseman chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Greatly written; Twisted, dark and sexy. Heart stopping ending, love it!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh my land. I so did not see that coming! You did a wonderful job with this!
ginadepp101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow this was a really great story. I'm kind of dissappointed it was so short. But it's better this way. It made me want to read more and held my attention. I love the way you write and hope you think of more ideas to write about (Secret Window wise). And most of all I loved the surprise ending. I caught me completely off guard. lol.
deppdependant chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Thanks for the Review Lady In the Mirror, that was really helpful, and I didn't find it annoying in anyway, I wrote the story several years ago. I'm also fairly new to this website so I didn't know how the layout would look on the site. But when I have the time I will spell check it again and read through it make it easier for future readers. Thanks and I'm glad that you did enjoy the plot. :)

Sarah
Siren Calling chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very nice plot! ) And I loved the ironic title too! You may want to get a beta reader for a few grammatical issues here and there... but I'm sure a thorough read through can correct everything. )

Like I said, I loved the plot. Nice twist. I honestly didn't see it coming! There were a few paragraphs that were hard to read through... but I have the attention span of a goldfish sometimes so it was probably just me. If you vary the sentence lengths and patterns in those longer paragraphs they will be easier to read. That's just a suggestion though. ) (I'm not one to talk though... I have serious run-on sentence, and grammar issues...)

Christina was a believable OC. Good job on that! I was a LITTLE confused at the beginning... because I was under the impression that Mort and Christina were 15. Because of this sentence:

Quote ''Mort, a very close best friend of 15 years questioned.''End quote. I thought you meant that Mort was her 15 year old best friend, not her best friend for 15 years. ) I just took that sentence the wrong way but you may want to make it clearer. It also took me awhile to understand why they were mad at them. You say it all in one sentence... It's probably just me, but I had to reread that sentence very slowly to understand what exactly was going on. Maybe break it up? That way readers like me can catch it the first time! )

I hope I haven't offended you... this isn't meant to be a flame... just constructive criticism. I really did like your story! )

~~Lady of the Mirror~~