Reviews for The Tragically Original Tale of Bella's Love Life
qerrassa chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
So frickin' funny. LOVE THIS! lol.
sweetxangel chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
You guys are really hilarious writers. I enjoyed this story a lot more than I thought I would.
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
this is compleatly cute! and u are right, alot of twilight stories on here are like u r explaining, like mine for example, and you guys gave me a good idea, i can not finish this story, for i have about 15-25 stories i am in the middle of at the time, i do think this is funny but it is also making me fill like i am betraying my ppl, the ones who LOVE stories on here, and i do of course i like more storie that are ...actully original, i favorite almost every story i find O.K cause i kinow i SUCK as an author and i know how it feels to get like NO reviews so i fave them to see if that will help thjem get more reviews and i am getting off topic...i like this story, but i can't read it now maybe when i need a laugh or somthing wow this is the longest review i have ever written well wtf i am just saying read Edward Cullen, Dick for Hire by FL95 GREAT story! RANDOM! Pigs in a BALNKET!
MoonlitStares-03 chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
update already. .
MoonlitStares-03 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i like it. it's storytelling is really unique. ))
one quiet reader chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I was referred to your story from the ADF and I just wanted to say, that it is the best and more hilarious things I have read. I think you summed up most ff stories.
TwillightFan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
haha i love the way u wrote it! please update :3
llreyna27 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Hilarious! almost dropping on the floor, pee in my pants, almost dropped the baby and scared him too. lol.
twicrack83 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
HOLY CROW! Seriously, some of the funniest twicrack I have ever read. You literally had me crying because I was laughing so hard. I'm not normally one to like the whole parody scene, but this is just fantastic. I really hope that you plan on continuing this, because you ladies crack me up! And please don't pull a New Moon; Edward and his sidekicks really deserve a place in this fic. But you could pull a Breaking Dawn and have some island schmex-iness. I would go for that. Anyway, keep up the wonderful work ladies!
menus7 chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
hey when are you going to update its been really long
vanilla.bean.cupcake chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I. Love. This.
Deex chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Urm... are you guys still there? I only ask because I was killing some time, reading your chapters when I come across... absolutely nada!

I am an incredibly sarcastic sort of person and am loving your wit! Please send out a new chapter or I will have to kill some kittens or threaten the pope or some other lunacy that I'm pretty sure won't induce you to inspiration!
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Freaking hilarious. All the shit we all notice but keep on reading. And read your entirely original story I will. Did you totally forget to mention Edward Cullen's beautiful emerald green "orbs?"

No mention of Bella's long legs on a 5'4" frame?

On to chapter 2...
maggiejoma chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
oh the angst of it all... I just knew Tanya would ruin everything... god I hate that bitch...:)
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
OMG! it's like you totally read my mind...I must be phsyic or something... I just knew about Tanya...:)