Reviews for The Tragically Original Tale of Bella's Love Life
Lanelle Corr chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is beautifully written, and I love the sarcasm. Thanks so much for making my day!
darcy13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Laugh out loud funny. I adore sarcasm. You are literally hitting all the cliches. Very entertaining.
AccountKiller09898 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG! I love this. Brilliant. I printed it out. :D
TheGreatestHeroine chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

and I like the tone, the writing skills, and the "let's get down to business" feel of this one :)

MORE! and that is a demand :D
BebelBertram chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very northanger-abbey-esque, I like it :P
ChloeNine chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love this story. Bring on the snark! I can't wait for the inevitable Alice gives Bella a makeover scene. :D
flutestarkiss9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG I love it! :D :D perfect humor and I love it! :D Keep on writing it and I'll def. read it! I love the sarcasm and it makes me giggle at most of the fanfics I've read- why would she wear that? Haha... but I love those stories too anyways.
Cat-Hattin chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
"A few girls who were standing nearby actually fainted from being dazzled so thoroughly."

LOL! Brilliant :D
PotterEntourage chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh so much sarcasm in the morning time-LOVE IT! *swoon, trip, scowl, perfect departure*
Savage-Lilly chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Lmao XD

Wonderful! Can't wait to read more _
TimeAndTruth chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love you guys like whoa. It's like YOU are my inner monolouge when I find myself reading one of these stories.

This made me laugh, especially -

"Heck, Edward swooned at himself every time he caught his reflection."

Oh and -

"...pulling her up was like pulling up...air."

But I mean... REALLY NOW. People write these and I just wonder if thats how they expect the world really is.

And why would we want to READ that? Urgh... I'll stop my ranting.

Anyways, made me giggle :)
lazyevening chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
omg! update soon!1! i can't wait to see what happens! will edward and bella get together in the end? i luv them so much!
World Apart chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This story is the way parodies SHOULD be done but never are in this fandom. I can't wait to see you take on some of that good old fashioned Edward Cullen cheesefest and manners that no perfect yet up-to-no-good man-whore would possess in real life.
unicornhime chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I said it before, and I'm saying it again: this is freaing hilarious. And I can't wait for more.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18