Reviews for My Job
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
HAHA! That is a brilliant way to complete the challenge - didn't see that coming. Ahh Lee, I lust you so XD
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
LOL! That actually was really funny! Haha, fluffy bunnies!
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
My first review since coming home! Very silly, and NO WAY did I see the end coming. Great stuff!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Pretty cool. I like how you handled Lee in first person, and cool idea for revenge on George. Pretty funny ending, trampled to death by Hogwarts students.

One thing to point out, it should be "this is worse than I thought" instead of "this is worst then I thought."

Still, good job on this one.
LittlestWish chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ah, great job! I came in here, knowing what was going to happen, and I didn't think it'd be as good as it was, (because I'm a major Lee Fangirl,) but I loved it.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Alright then. Interesting.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was hilarious-I just wrote a oneshot about Lee, so I really really liked this!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Fantastic! And you actually brought fluffy bunnies into! I liked the style too, it really worked for the situation!

Keep Writing!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This seemed a bit confusing to me, but since it was all Lee's thoughts, it somehow fit.

I love Lee (I think I need to use him more in my own fics) and I really enjoyed reading this. Poor George, though - Lee's annoucement has given him a bit of trouble! ;)