Reviews for The Lone and Level Sands.
the1andonlyLucian chapter 14 . 10/22/2020
You should start writing and updating this, It's amazing, true to Bardocks character, well written, invested in all the new characters especially the kannassan. Very well written.
Amy-Whinis-128 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
I hope you continue this story or give it to someone else to finish
Angelfish369 chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
Oh I wish you continued this! I really want Bardock to meet Goku! That last scene of GT troubled me for years because I couldn't understand what happened to Goku and why he sort of returned a century later but didn't exactly. I am glad to find a story that addresses that :)
Rose Unspindle chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
I'm a little confused on the time gap here. Bardock said he'd been dead barely 60 years, judging from the ways Namekians and Saiyans were ageing in the series, Dende should look like a middle aged naekian or a little older, not ancient and about to die.
2n2kas chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
nice story but it has been forgoten a long time ago as i can see :(

I presume that you even forgot that this site exists. But still

's dende so old if it has only been 50 years since Dbgt ending namekians dont age that fast ...
mjac1017 chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
You probably don't read the reviews for this story anymore but i think it is pretty good and i think you should start continuing it again
Kingdark chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
It's been eight years since you updated and only now have I stumbled upon this little emerald. I'm not sure if this will reach you but : good story man. And I think I can honestly say that this is abandoned.
darkryubaby chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
you leave us on a cliffhanger and never return? what's WRONG with you? chop chop.
darkryubaby chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
did dende really return to namak at the end GT or dod you make that up?
chikyu chapter 14 . 1/6/2008
Still good after all these years,I just wish it would be continued /_\
Twin Tails Speed chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
This is a excellent story.
Blusher chapter 14 . 11/1/2006
i don't know if u sti;; update but u got to update this
Winter Bean chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
wow just wow damn damn damn this is F*ing great jst please write more

~Al
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 14 . 12/9/2004
awesome, I hope you'll update soon!
idealvibe chapter 13 . 11/20/2004
I love it! Let me know when you update!