Reviews for Ten Things We Hate About Twilight FanFics
NerdyGirl0414 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
OMG I sooo agree with everything u guys say here! It's sooo true! Thanks for pointing that out so that people know! :)
3 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Ikr! I'm totally with you!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
How about the fact tht not only do the little idiot fangirls get their last names wrong, how long does it take to read thru any of the books and remind yourselves that Emmett's name is spelled E-M-M-E-T-T! Leaving off the last "T" is my biggest pet peeve. Thank you , esthermarie. Well done.
karina5185 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I agree with every single thing written on this chapter
getmesomenasonexyouswine chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Pretty funny, but as you can tell from my name... I'm a La Push girl. So I shall stand for my opinion.

Anyway, everyone says that as soon as Jacob and Bella get together, Jacob's going to imprint on some random girl at Thriftway or something ridiculous like that. Not going to happen. See, the thing is, Stephenie already said that imprinting is rare. And for another thing, none of the imprinting couples would've been together if not for imprinting. Imprinting guides them to their soulmate when they wouldn't normally have found them.

Example One: Sam and Leah went out. They were sure to fall apart after Sam became a werewolf. They most likely wouldn't get back together. In steps imprinting, to show Emily to Sam and make his world go round.

Example Two: Honestly, would Quil ever even think about giving all his time and energy to a two-year-old? No. End of story.

Example Three: It is specifically stated that Jared never even looked at Kim before he became a werewolf. They were soulmates and he didn't bat an eyelash at her. So imprinting, after successfully ruining Leah's life, decides to help them get together.

Understand? Bella and Jacob are soulmates. They feel at ease together, like breathing in and out. [Edward and Bella are also soulmates, in a different sense, I think, so it doesn't matter who she chooses anyway. Jacob would just be the better choice, in my opinion.] Thus, imprinting doesn't need to rear its ugly yet helpful head at them. They're perfect the way they are.

End of rant.
msknowitall88 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
and an eleventh to add to your list:

When people completely forget that Edward can read minds and Alice can see the future.

They throw in these suprises and make those two look like fools for not seeing it coming. Completely puts them out of character, which is the fastest way to kill any fan fic.

and number twelve:

The complete and total fake mushiness some people feel the need to write with...

ick.
mnov29 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Wow! In a good way!
cullen1221 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I completely agree. Get your facts right people!
PearlAngel16 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
love your list

it is all so true!
PeaceLoveJonas7894 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Haha! These are hysterical! And all 100% true! I also hate horribly written ones where Edward and Bella have kids. There are some great ones though! :)
cutaneousenses chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I think that chapter 2 gave wonderful reasoning behind why these things shouldn't be aloud, but was chapter 3 written by a five year old?

Enough with the exlamation points, LOL'S, etc. I hope you don't write fanfics this way.
lovelyinherbones chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Ha, see now, my list would be something a little more basic, as in, "I hate it when people don't use proper English." Or, "I hate it when a vampire is involved in producing a child."

And I think your opinion on Bella falling in love with anyone but Edward is a little too black and white. I mean, I agree that she can't be IN love with someone (don't get me started on Jacob in Eclipse. GAG ME), but that doesn't mean she can't love or care for someone. I mean, you certainly remember Bella basically getting ready to just be with Jacob to make him happy in New Moon. It really wasn't guilt, though - you kind of contradicted yourself. You claimed that Bella is a "determined thing" then basically said she will roll over so nobody will hate her. She would be with someone to make them happy and make her family happy, definitely. Haven't you ever heard that life is shades of grey?

And on your killing of Carlisle/Esme - again, I think that if it's necessary for a plot, it's necessary for a plot. I have a feeling one of the Cullens is going to die in Breaking Dawn. Harry Potter all over again, you know?

Otherwise I pretty much agree.
Prpurpledragon chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I so totally agree with you. Can't wait to read Esther Marie's POV. This should be so totally interesting since you are both very opinionate, loveable
Prpurpledragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
As always you guys are AWESOME. Can't wait to read more.
Rubyrosey chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Pretty good. But do you know for sure that Jasper's last name is Whitcock? and that Emmet's is McCarty? Sure they were their human names but they could have easily changed them. I don't think people calling them by other names is THAT big of a crime. Otherwise I pretty much agree with you.