Reviews for Unforeseen Hero
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I loved it! It was sad and heartbreaking but super sweet! I can't believe no one believed him when he said he was raped. How much of a jackass can you be But Hana's happy now and that's all that matters ️️ Great work hun! I loved every second of it :D
Chiller-pet chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Excellent work! I love this couple! Curiously I'm writing something similar in spanish, but with a younger Hana.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ds is so sweeet! (blushes) ds is real beautiful! I love ds couple from Bleach; Hana is so cute & sensitive while Ganju is strong & adorable. Both are funny & these two make a great pair! Ds was the Best Ganju/Hana fic ever! Thank u so much.
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was such a touching fic. The end was so sweet that I almost cried. Great work and keep it up.
XxMeepChanxX chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
You did a really good job with this, I love it! :D The ending had me fangirling all over the place! 3
Kaynahugs chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Thank you SO much for the warning a the beginning! I HATE reading rape scenes mainly because if I don't compltely avoid them then I end up reading the whole rape and my mood is ruined for the rest of the day unless it has a happy ending. So, once agin, thank you. AWESOME story.
NarutoVixin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
when i find storys like this it makes me happy when the writer takes care of the victum in the end and you did a very good job with that...i was raped and you got it right for how the victum feels during and after thank you
Malbro King chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
don't worry i made this story when hanatarou gets raped by a different person everytime... it was called "raping Hanatarou" but it got removed because the title wasn't g rated...
FoxGod chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow...That was really cute. I had never really thought of that pairing as anything more than fluff...But you have made me see the light. Good job.
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
So. ahm. I think this theme (the raped Hanatarou) has been used several times and it's getting a bit overused, but this is still great. It was a bit different from what I have seen, so I enjoyed. Also I don't really think Sereitei would forget about him, because they keep control on the shinigamis and also because Hanatarou is the 4th on his squad, so I think they would miss him right away. Though this is fanfiction, so the author can do anything they want to. If he wants the Sereitei to rape Hana, he can do so xD and this got fluffier by Hana staying with Shiba :3

This is so fluffy as it goes by and I love this pairing. Hope you write more about them :P

To finish, I really really liked the ending. It made me squeal an "Aw..." :D great job!