Reviews for Tomorrow is Earned
tonks90210 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw this is soo cute i hope you continue it. i love jack and em. its so cute. if you need help wrighting it ill be willing to help you.
Ly chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Make that longer story please, loved this one

bye
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
nice story, make it longer please
curlybean chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I liked your Emily. It seems most people like Jake and Heather together, but I tend to like Jake and Emily. Ususally Emily is written as dumb, manipulative or selfish, so your version was a welcome change.

Can you imagine how Jake must have felt seeing Beck for the first time since the torture/captivity stuff? I'm not sure if I would have managed to be so civil, but I guess Jake is the type of guy that understands the whole "the end justifies the means" thing. Very interesting interaction.

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope to hear more from you soon. We can never have too much Jericho fanfiction.
agent1332 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Excellent story. Would love to see more. I liked how you wrote Jake's reaction to Beck, and Emily's response to it.

It would be great to see where you take this, yet just great as a stand alone.

Keep up the good work.
2merryann chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Although JEm was not my favorite on the show, you have made Emily more sympathetic and believable. Nice flow of logic!
pheobe p chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
great job - romantic without being out of character or tone of the show. I really hope you expand it. (and include dale/skylar since that was my favorite ship! )

can't wait for more :)