Reviews for Better Left Unknown
toomanyfandomsnotenoughtime chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
If read this before, but it males me laugh soo hard I had to read again and review!

Haha, in Glasgow Scotland, where Im from, we always tale the Mick out of Ginger kids! It'S kinda ashe, but Ginger minger is a well thrown about phrase, and when I wAtched that epi of southpark I was gutting myself! Haha, did you know that the housing estate I live is is called southpark village, well you obv didn't, but how cool is that! And it is real! You can wikipedi it, it's a 20 year old housing estate in glasgow!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
haha, daywalker. that is a good episode.
vivid.daydreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHHA man thats good! I love that ep of SP :)
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 6/28/2009

That was bloody brilliant! I saw that episode! You're a genius!
Vampiregirl345 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
ProhibitedRambling chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
that was funny
danielle chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this troy needs more
Rococo-Bang chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

sorry when I was reading this it reminded me of that episode where they say tobacco is bad:)
xol225 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
that was so funny!
1 Twilighter chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOL that was effin hilarious!i saw that episode last night and laughed a lot (another good one is W.O.W.)

anyways good writing

name-jacob chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol this was so funny. i loved it. and whoo hoo i think i am the 100th review. i feel special. i loved it. made me laugh.
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lol that was funny!
Lil Miss Biker chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love that part of southpark lol. I know it's offensive and everything but I just can't help but laugh at it lol. This was a funny story but then again I have a weird sense of humour so I don't know if it's funny to everyone else or just to us.
balhargja chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story is hilarious! And all this time I thought Edward was a great guy! LOL
styling16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009