Reviews for Better Left Unknown
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aha loves it! x
my hubby is no edward chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Haha, I thought it was cute... and funny. Have you seen the episode on South Park where there are the emo kids & the new vamp clique, and Butters wants to join them. I have that episode saved on my DVR, so fucking hilarious!
Were-VampGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i love South Park and was singing along to the intro music till you stopped writing it. thanks for that story.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
so so so funny! brilliant.
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
lol wth? ha ha so is this like twilight but Bella doesn't know that- wait he has a diease from south park? lol
DoNotWantAnymore chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA oh god oh god oh god. ive thought about this in my head so many times. hahahahahhaha when people are like ugh i dont like gingers i just think to myself...oh shit...edwards a ginger...

great. *wipes tear*
CHOCKS ES COOOOOL chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
OMG ME AND MY FRIEND WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS SOUTH PARK IN MATH CLASS TODAY I LOVE IT!
shnapperdoodlez chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
ahahahaha

that is so hilarious!

i love this!
Mblake chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hehe, I just happened to stumble across your site and I must say, I LOVE your stories, they are awesome, I have bookmarked ur page so keep up the good work!
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
WOW! I laughed alot.
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
LOLOL! The power of South Park! .
Infame chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Haha, that was cute. Thanks for posting!
SakuraGaara chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh dear go i laughed my ass off at this for so long i started hyperventilating and my mother was looking at me funny, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
XD! thats why you go for emmett... wait no go for eddie... i want emmibear...
delete19843924 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
xDD

i rolled off my bed laughing.. owchies ]

edward has gingervitis xD how you managed to capture my favourite show and one of my favourite books into the same story, i have no idea, but will forever be in your debt D

i can't believe this never clicked in my head [ i watch southpark pretty much non stop and read twilight... and yet no connection was made D

guess this just proves how much more of a genius you are than me

-a fan that now can somehow relate edward to a jew ginger, Mike D
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »