Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Beckerrs chapter 52 . 3/11
Finish please?
Are you going to finish? I really like it...
Keite chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
I understand you wanted to make a funny story but why do you have to make Hermione such a slut? I mean seriously she just fucks every guy she meets certainly not caring about other people's feelings. I think you wanted to shock people but you just made Hermione very unbelievable, and I am not talking about out of character (that is not even close), but just unbelievable as a person and certainly not a likeable person. She is quite stupid and is just so plain easy. I feel no sympathy for her in anyway.
I have read about 30 chapters now and your story didn't evolve one bit. The characters feel and act exactly the same to each other as in the beginning and it starting to get really old and trying.
That said I do love your draco, I think that he is very much in character and you seem to really get his way of thinking.
I think that your original idea has a lot of potential, but by making everything about sex (normally I don't mind that one bit) and Hermione her uncontrollable urges you made this a very silly (and sometime quite sickening) story.
I really am sorry if I seem harsh, normally I never write a bad review, but I had to speak my mind about this. Of course is this just my opinion and or there plenty of other people who like this story.
ImACountryGirlAtHeart chapter 52 . 12/11/2013
I really hope you do continue this story and that you update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Arghhhhh, this is soooooo hilarious! I can't stop laughing and it's only chapter 4! :D
Kori.Lee chapter 49 . 8/15/2013
I cannot wait for you to put the next chapter up! Please hurry :( this is probably one of my favorite stories on here.
skari chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
your really good at writing humor but I guess anything goes, goyle was bad but now snape? I think perhaps you should put warnings in your stories that relates to these kinds of things. I feel very sick, thanks for sharing though, I really enjoyed the first few chapters and and sure the others will be good but Not my cup of tea. decided to comment about it so that in the event you do decide to do something about it other readers won't find themselves in the same situation.
skari chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
OMG. this is so Not Hermione. goyle! I felt ill
skari chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Lol these jokes are too much
skari chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
got to give it to u on the humor and flow. interesting beginning
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Freaking awesome story.
Fucking hate Goyle.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh prick pisses me off.
Anyway, tis very good so far :)
esm398 chapter 52 . 6/9/2013
Please please PLEASE! Please keep writing this! It's been 7months since your last update. Although I knelt started reading this less than 72hours ago, I'm obsessed. The fanfiction community begs you to update!
hummelchen chapter 52 . 5/11/2013
You know I can't wait for you to finish this story so I can start over again :D I sometimes still laugh out of the blue because I randomly think of one of your crazy scenes that occurred in this story :) Really really want to give an order to all these scenes in my head cinema again ;)
Hope you doing fine :)
Evani chapter 51 . 3/31/2013
damn cliffie,..., i almost died SOOOOOO many times during this thing haha, and i am siiiooooo glad this was farther then your april fools chapter when i read that one haha
rairio chapter 52 . 3/24/2013