Reviews for Babysitting Blues
montyblack101 chapter 53 . 8/26
Please update soon!
mistriss of darkness chapter 53 . 8/21
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read! Please continue! You had me laughing quite loudly at work and getting some strange stares but it was totally worth it!
stilwaitingformyDoctor chapter 34 . 8/12
This story is ridiculous is the best possible way. I'm usually pretty bad at commenting on stories (in that I don't do so quite as often as authors might like), but I couldn't pass up the chance to say that I haven't laughed this hard at a story in a long time. I'm sorry it took me this long to discover it (but also not 'cuz now I don't have to wait for updates :P ).
Kristafield518 chapter 32 . 8/6
You are brilliant. I love you. This story is the funniest shit I've ever read while still being semi serious with a good plot.
Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it when I saw an update date for this year, yay!

Humour was great as always. Well done for maintaining that despite the break between chapters.
JulietheGreat chapter 28 . 7/20
I'm sorry, but the fact Hermione sleeps around so frequently in this fic is very OOC. I know she gives the reason of wanting to find out more about Regulus, but it's been way over the top. Man... thanks for writing regardless, this fic has kept me entertained for hours.
Cherry4Mione chapter 53 . 6/28
Omfg, I absolutely lurf this fanfiction! The twins inventions are ingenious and you are my new God. Please update soon, don't make me wait!
C.K.isback chapter 53 . 6/21
Holy. Crap.
I rarely go on anymore or read fanficition in general, but I was re-reading an old story that I read at least four years ago, and in that time I got curious and started reading some old reviews I had written. I remember this story for its amazing humor, but little else since it has quite literally been four years. Anyway, I noticed from looking at the reviews that you had updated just two months ago. That's insane! Four years and this story is still kicking! The fanfiction community is truly amazing, and seeing that kind of revival makes me miss it a bit. This wasn't really a review, I just thought that was fairly interesting/funny and that I'd share this with you. As for an actual review...I'll write some later when I reread it again. Anyway, I am definitely going to reread this, and I applaud your ability to continue. I hope to see some updates in the future! Hopefully not four years from now ;)
-C.K.
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 53 . 6/11
This has to be one of the funniest Dramione stories I think I've ever read. At some points, I can't stop laughing at the stupid puns/jokes/pranks. Needless to say, I lurf this story. Please update when you can because I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Katy chapter 20 . 6/2
The more I read, the more I am convinced you are a god! I love everything about this!
Ash-Castle chapter 53 . 5/18
I have never laughed so hard reading a story. I hope you continue at some point in the near future!
MiladyTairiell chapter 53 . 5/12
I've been waiting ages for you to post a new chapter and I'm rewarded with more laughs and sexiness! Well worth the wait, just please don't make me wait so long again!
Bloodydiadem chapter 53 . 5/4
I LOVE THIS STORY WHY IS IT DONE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST AGAIN
SORRY IM REALLY EXCITED I LURFED IT
Em chapter 32 . 5/3
This story is gold. Jesus, I have never laughed to hard. " Had to lock poor Harry in the cupboard so he wouldn't spoil the plan and catch all of the snitches himself, but he's used to that." I'm crying. Great job!
SirenWrage chapter 27 . 4/30
Lmao you had me going I was like WTT?! Lol good work. You're hilarious.
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »