Reviews for Babysitting Blues
I am LOVING Goyle too!
misslyss3592 chapter 27 . 6/2
omg hahahaha you got me
misslyss3592 chapter 27 . 6/2
ok what is happening? too much sex with random people lol and why crabbe? eew
misslyss3592 chapter 18 . 6/1
the fact that this conversation is so casual is hilarious to me! i cant stop laughing
misslyss3592 chapter 18 . 6/1
omg hahahaha harvey and rick
misslyss3592 chapter 3 . 6/1
how did she do a switching spell with no wand? not trolling just wondering if she can do simple spells wandless?
balliswife.777 chapter 12 . 5/30
chapter 1 through 11 is really good. however, after reading chapter 12, i was deeply disappointed. like, really? hermione jean granger, the sodding bookworm, just allowed golye to kiss and fuck her on the table!?
angstyscorpio16 chapter 1 . 5/2
Can I just say that this was one of my first fanfics EVER and I have lost count of how many times I have read it? IT'S SO PERFECT. THIS STORY IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I THANK YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOR BEING IT'S CREATOR.
sweetkatxoxo chapter 1 . 4/16
I hope u will continue this fic. It's truly brilliant
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 52 . 3/6
This story is truly brilliant. Even when I was feeling down it cheered me up. :3 Please continue it
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 53 . 3/4
Please continue this story. I would love to see more. :3
tanisha018 chapter 21 . 1/30
is goyle slipping he a love potion?
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 53 . 11/23/2016
Please, oh please...I, no, scratch that...We of the FanFiction universe NEED an update to this hilarious and utterly frustrating story! I absolutely LURF it! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! But seriously...you've got to finish this! It's wonderful!
belligerent.rose chapter 53 . 9/23/2016
Utter geniousness. HOWEVER. I'm totally disappointed that it hasn't been updated in forevers. I laughed so hard I woke a sleeping baby up for a story that isn't even finished. It almost physically hurts for something I lurf to not be finished.
LoveNCIS chapter 53 . 8/20/2016
this a completely hilarius fanfic! it have me a headache from laughing so hard. i probably shouldnt have read 53 chapters at once.
1,950 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »