Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it when I saw an update date for this year, yay!

Humour was great as always. Well done for maintaining that despite the break between chapters.
JulietheGreat chapter 28 . 7/20
I'm sorry, but the fact Hermione sleeps around so frequently in this fic is very OOC. I know she gives the reason of wanting to find out more about Regulus, but it's been way over the top. Man... thanks for writing regardless, this fic has kept me entertained for hours.
Cherry4Mione chapter 53 . 6/28
Omfg, I absolutely lurf this fanfiction! The twins inventions are ingenious and you are my new God. Please update soon, don't make me wait!
C.K.isback chapter 53 . 6/21
Holy. Crap.
I rarely go on anymore or read fanficition in general, but I was re-reading an old story that I read at least four years ago, and in that time I got curious and started reading some old reviews I had written. I remember this story for its amazing humor, but little else since it has quite literally been four years. Anyway, I noticed from looking at the reviews that you had updated just two months ago. That's insane! Four years and this story is still kicking! The fanfiction community is truly amazing, and seeing that kind of revival makes me miss it a bit. This wasn't really a review, I just thought that was fairly interesting/funny and that I'd share this with you. As for an actual review...I'll write some later when I reread it again. Anyway, I am definitely going to reread this, and I applaud your ability to continue. I hope to see some updates in the future! Hopefully not four years from now ;)
-C.K.
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 53 . 6/11
This has to be one of the funniest Dramione stories I think I've ever read. At some points, I can't stop laughing at the stupid puns/jokes/pranks. Needless to say, I lurf this story. Please update when you can because I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Katy chapter 20 . 6/2
The more I read, the more I am convinced you are a god! I love everything about this!
Ash-Castle chapter 53 . 5/18
I have never laughed so hard reading a story. I hope you continue at some point in the near future!
MiladyTairiell chapter 53 . 5/12
I've been waiting ages for you to post a new chapter and I'm rewarded with more laughs and sexiness! Well worth the wait, just please don't make me wait so long again!
Bloodydiadem chapter 53 . 5/4
I LOVE THIS STORY WHY IS IT DONE WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST AGAIN
SORRY IM REALLY EXCITED I LURFED IT
Em chapter 32 . 5/3
This story is gold. Jesus, I have never laughed to hard. " Had to lock poor Harry in the cupboard so he wouldn't spoil the plan and catch all of the snitches himself, but he's used to that." I'm crying. Great job!
SirenWrage chapter 27 . 4/30
Lmao you had me going I was like WTT?! Lol good work. You're hilarious.
SirenWrage chapter 25 . 4/30
Lmao you have to love the twins. And I'm definitely loving your portrayal of them. Pretty canon
SirenWrage chapter 23 . 4/30
Oh. Em. Gee... Lol plot twist lol
SirenWrage chapter 22 . 4/29
What's with using kisses as a way to stop ppl lmao
SirenWrage chapter 20 . 4/29
Lmao I'm reading this story and falling in love with it more with every chapter. One of my favorite parts about this chapter is when Draco Fucks with hermione in bed lmao
Like this whole story reminds me of something that would happen in an anime! I can just picture it lol just awesome.
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »