Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Ernelle chapter 53 . 7/17
I found That Story so absolutley funny and good.
I warnt more.. sadly you didnt Write more chapters.
stephrob92 chapter 17 . 4/25
Dinner at the Granger's is the funniest thing I've read in ages! I was crying by the end of the "Food Fight" chapter. Thanks for the laughs, it made my day!
Isisgomes chapter 53 . 3/11
Olá! Sua fic me proporcionou muitas gargalhadas, nunca ri tanto ao ler uma estória de humor. Confesso que a demora para o Draco e Hermione ficarem me frustrou muito. Por fim, volte a postar. bjus
CSIMorganders chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
This story completely lost it's plotline, and it started off so good. I have never ever been as dissapointed in a fic as I am now. This was a complete waste of my time.. And I feel terrible about it. I even tried skipping ahead to see if maybe something changed but once again, more dissapointment. You made Hermione seem like a huge slut and that you are just trying to go against your own audience by adding more characters for Hermione to shag, and it just makes me sad. Hopefully you will rewrite this or something because I do sincerely hope that a good plotline & author won't go to waste. :(
AdamantiumKinesis chapter 53 . 12/17/2015
This was the most plotless smutty piece of garbage I've ever read
AnnaOxford chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Aww, damn I finished all the chapters. Soooo looking forward to see how you write Voldemort.
AnnaOxford chapter 52 . 11/29/2015
Wow, with the Weasley twins victory against You No Poo is assured.
AnnaOxford chapter 51 . 11/29/2015
What... so that's it? They confessed? That was anticlimactic and non dramatic as fuck. That means something horrible is coming their way to fuck up all their hard earned progress.
AnnaOxford chapter 50 . 11/29/2015
I guess even if he's a bigot, the real Regulus DOES deserve love. But why a pureblood? Would have been so much more fair if she was a squib or a muggleborn. Or even better, a secret, muggle lover.
AnnaOxford chapter 49 . 11/29/2015
Draco is the most possessive coward I have ever seen, he prefers Hermione humping he whole wizarding world before he says the tiniest nice thing to her.
AnnaOxford chapter 48 . 11/29/2015
If she kisses anyone, I hope it's anyone BUT Regulus. He calls her Mudblood every other sentence and is even more degrading to her than freaking Malfoy. Seriously, the girl needs to have a little bit of dignity left.
AnnaOxford chapter 47 . 11/29/2015
Oh, I missed Regulus.
AnnaOxford chapter 46 . 11/29/2015
It can't be love or like, you're much too sadistic as am author for that.
AnnaOxford chapter 45 . 11/29/2015
Muahaha, Percy.
AnnaOxford chapter 44 . 11/29/2015
Are handcuffs considered bondage? I didn't know.
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »