Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 52 . 3/6
This story is truly brilliant. Even when I was feeling down it cheered me up. :3 Please continue it
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 53 . 3/4
Please continue this story. I would love to see more. :3
tanisha018 chapter 21 . 1/30
is goyle slipping he a love potion?
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 53 . 11/23/2016
Please, oh please...I, no, scratch that...We of the FanFiction universe NEED an update to this hilarious and utterly frustrating story! I absolutely LURF it! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! But seriously...you've got to finish this! It's wonderful!
belligerent.rose chapter 53 . 9/23/2016
Utter geniousness. HOWEVER. I'm totally disappointed that it hasn't been updated in forevers. I laughed so hard I woke a sleeping baby up for a story that isn't even finished. It almost physically hurts for something I lurf to not be finished.
LoveNCIS chapter 53 . 8/20/2016
this a completely hilarius fanfic! it have me a headache from laughing so hard. i probably shouldnt have read 53 chapters at once.
Ernelle chapter 53 . 7/17/2016
I found That Story so absolutley funny and good.
I warnt more.. sadly you didnt Write more chapters.
stephrob92 chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
Dinner at the Granger's is the funniest thing I've read in ages! I was crying by the end of the "Food Fight" chapter. Thanks for the laughs, it made my day!
Isisgomes chapter 53 . 3/11/2016
Olá! Sua fic me proporcionou muitas gargalhadas, nunca ri tanto ao ler uma estória de humor. Confesso que a demora para o Draco e Hermione ficarem me frustrou muito. Por fim, volte a postar. bjus
CSIMorganders chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
This story completely lost it's plotline, and it started off so good. I have never ever been as dissapointed in a fic as I am now. This was a complete waste of my time.. And I feel terrible about it. I even tried skipping ahead to see if maybe something changed but once again, more dissapointment. You made Hermione seem like a huge slut and that you are just trying to go against your own audience by adding more characters for Hermione to shag, and it just makes me sad. Hopefully you will rewrite this or something because I do sincerely hope that a good plotline & author won't go to waste. :(
AdamantiumKinesis chapter 53 . 12/17/2015
This was the most plotless smutty piece of garbage I've ever read
AnnaOxford chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Aww, damn I finished all the chapters. Soooo looking forward to see how you write Voldemort.
AnnaOxford chapter 52 . 11/29/2015
Wow, with the Weasley twins victory against You No Poo is assured.
AnnaOxford chapter 51 . 11/29/2015
What... so that's it? They confessed? That was anticlimactic and non dramatic as fuck. That means something horrible is coming their way to fuck up all their hard earned progress.
AnnaOxford chapter 50 . 11/29/2015
I guess even if he's a bigot, the real Regulus DOES deserve love. But why a pureblood? Would have been so much more fair if she was a squib or a muggleborn. Or even better, a secret, muggle lover.
1,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »