Reviews for Babysitting Blues
bakaneko7 chapter 10 . 3h
Still... freaking...laughing! Roflmao!
bakaneko7 chapter 9 . 3h
Omg! Can't stop laughing!
AnaB chapter 53 . 8h
Thought about your story this week.. i may have to read it all again, so don't you dare stop again! I like it. )
Oh My God! I'm so excited about the update that I haven't even read it yet! I'm going to have to start from the beginning, but that's not even a bad thing! Love your story and I'm happy you updated. Makes me feel like I should update my story. I look forward to reading the newest chapter!

-sadevotchka
I have finals soon and I'm glad I could take a break and read this! :D

Yay for Regulus showing up again! hehe
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 53 . 4/17
I was so excited when this chapter popped up in my email! I loved this story and look forward to the continuation.
Squeeeeee! So excited you have been writing this again! I'm going to reread the entire story tomorrow, I reread the last few chapters to remember where we had got to & I love it!
Dehaev chapter 53 . 4/17
Yay! *squees ecstatically* I'm so excited you updated this, it's one of my favorites! Your humor absolutely kills me. In a good way! :D

Thanks for sharing!
- Dev
tris-everdeen99 chapter 53 . 4/17
I completely flipped out when I saw the notification for this, it's been forever! This chapter was hilarious as always...I think I'm going to have to re-read the entire story just for a laugh. Thanks for the update, hope we'll see another soon :)
jetsamsrule31 chapter 53 . 4/17
Lurf that you're back. Enjoyable chapter!
hiddenstaer chapter 53 . 4/17
I'm 90% sure I had a heart attack when I got this update notification. I am so happy you're back to finishing this! Now I just want you to finish before I leave to basic training in 10 days haha.
I begs reading the chapter and realized I forgot everything. So that being said, I can now say goodbye to my entire days plan. I'm sitting down and reading this story!
And because I enjoyed this story so much, and was so happy to find out there's another chapter, I logged in. And now, I will review every chapter.
wait. she fucked goyle?
ASDFGHJKL you HAVE TO UPDATE! Please!
Dear god that was the weirdest chapter I have ever read and thank god it's fake you scared the living shit out me. But I laughed so good job xD the thought of Malfoy shagging her mom tho I was about to puke hahah
Guest chapter 52 . 12/31/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
1,833 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »