Reviews for Babysitting Blues
this sucks so bad i cant even laugh i feel like if i were in my 30s i would find corny shit like this funny
Exrahlixxibith chapter 27 . 9/20
I wanted to kill you a little bit until I read the authors note... that was cruel...
Exrahlixxibith chapter 22 . 9/20
I can't believe I doubted you. I'm glad I continued because I love this... and have a possible new ship
Exrahlixxibith chapter 21 . 9/20
I'm having a hard time convincing myself to keep reading. I want Dramione, not Gregmione. I read it for DRAMIONE god damnit *crying - literally*
I just... I can't... I dunno. I'm going to have to think about it. I mean I love every Dramione moment, their all lovely, but it gets ruined with Goyle in it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would love it if Crabbe and Goyle were good friends with Hermione but I'm having issues with anything more.
Also I'm gonna assume her boyfriend is Viktor.
Annalynn Roe chapter 25 . 9/6
I lost count how many times I ended up cracking up throughout this chapter.
So glad nobody's around.
Annalynn Roe chapter 17 . 9/6
There are so many wonderful things about this chapter. So. So Many.
Love Granger's parents, for one (although Hermione's mother kind of scares me).
montyblack101 chapter 53 . 8/26
Please update soon!
mistriss of darkness chapter 53 . 8/21
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read! Please continue! You had me laughing quite loudly at work and getting some strange stares but it was totally worth it!
stilwaitingformyDoctor chapter 34 . 8/12
This story is ridiculous is the best possible way. I'm usually pretty bad at commenting on stories (in that I don't do so quite as often as authors might like), but I couldn't pass up the chance to say that I haven't laughed this hard at a story in a long time. I'm sorry it took me this long to discover it (but also not 'cuz now I don't have to wait for updates :P ).
Kristafield518 chapter 32 . 8/6
You are brilliant. I love you. This story is the funniest shit I've ever read while still being semi serious with a good plot.
Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it when I saw an update date for this year, yay!

Humour was great as always. Well done for maintaining that despite the break between chapters.
JulietheGreat chapter 28 . 7/20
I'm sorry, but the fact Hermione sleeps around so frequently in this fic is very OOC. I know she gives the reason of wanting to find out more about Regulus, but it's been way over the top. Man... thanks for writing regardless, this fic has kept me entertained for hours.
Cherry4Mione chapter 53 . 6/28
Omfg, I absolutely lurf this fanfiction! The twins inventions are ingenious and you are my new God. Please update soon, don't make me wait!
C.K.isback chapter 53 . 6/21
Holy. Crap.
I rarely go on anymore or read fanficition in general, but I was re-reading an old story that I read at least four years ago, and in that time I got curious and started reading some old reviews I had written. I remember this story for its amazing humor, but little else since it has quite literally been four years. Anyway, I noticed from looking at the reviews that you had updated just two months ago. That's insane! Four years and this story is still kicking! The fanfiction community is truly amazing, and seeing that kind of revival makes me miss it a bit. This wasn't really a review, I just thought that was fairly interesting/funny and that I'd share this with you. As for an actual review...I'll write some later when I reread it again. Anyway, I am definitely going to reread this, and I applaud your ability to continue. I hope to see some updates in the future! Hopefully not four years from now ;)
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 53 . 6/11
This has to be one of the funniest Dramione stories I think I've ever read. At some points, I can't stop laughing at the stupid puns/jokes/pranks. Needless to say, I lurf this story. Please update when you can because I am looking forward to the next chapter.
1,876 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »