Reviews for The Republic
brigrove chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
interesting
Kai chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Damn your crazy, good crazy, but still crazy

I Like
mwinter1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
HUmm, very interesting. i don't think however that harry should always indulge his students.
knightsbridge chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
This is certainly not the usual HP work of fiction.

Considering the time between updates, I belive that this, like so many other stories has been discontinued. I't my hope that you compeleted it on Fiction City.

Darian
orange cotton candy chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
nice story can't wait for the next chapter
Muggle Minx chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Even though you have two other stories in the forefront, I hope you finish this one close after.
Stiehl chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Very odd seeing Harry with such a political role. Logical, of course, but unusual. Hope you haven't forgotten this!
broadsword chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
OK now this is looking to be a really great story. Direct, brutal, honest I really like this version of Harry. That said I think I would probably prefer if you told the story straight out instead of in flashbacks, but I'll take what there is and be happy for it.
Rocky235 chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Jeepers!

Your story was recommened on the "Harry & Ginny [mostly] Favorites" C2.

After starting it, well, I just got caught up in the story and kept going. Then I went back, signed in and here we are.

I don't remember any typos, the dialog was easy to read and natural sounding, the sentences were well varried with no 'sing-song' quality, and the grammar was good. No run-on sentences either.

The scene, chapter 4 with Harry in the classroom, was especially new and refreshing.

After the big build up to Harry's speach I missed reading it.

Thank you for sharing your stories with me.
piltad chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Wow that would be one heck of a class room to be in. I really do like the twist you did with Legilimency I would of never thought of that. I really do like the way you did twist some of HBP to your liking and the way you put in the power surge for Harry was just great would of never thought of that. I really do have to say you have just amazing skills as a writer great job.

piltad chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Gosh you have amazing skills at this fan fic thing let me tell you. I really do think you might be the best I have read though I still haven't gotten to read a full story of yours. I aboustly loved your line of: "Charlotte: The older students, they can see the Thestrals. But Ginny and I? We know them." That was just great I really do love that. I really do wish you would of let us hear the speech really wanted to know what it said lol but great job.

piltad chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Well you drew it out the speech I know it is in the next chapter at least but I just really want to know what it says well done would think this was all filler but it still was a great read nicely done.

Tad

P.S Long live the Janus project. ;)
piltad chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Hmm well that is diff than your other stories I have read I like it but still it is diff. I really do wonder what the speech is all about and what exactly he is doing. I also wonder ten years with Ginny and no ring? Just seems odd to me.

Tad

P.S Long live the Janus project. And wouldn't say no to another chapter on loveless. ;)
Elysian 13 chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
It's nice to see you back. You've been sorely missed. I really missed FD&tPS. This new story is interesting too. I like the way you've slowly reveled the broader story as you've gone along. I did have a few moments of trying to figure out how it fit into canon but my questions seemed to be answered as I read on. Hope to see more of this soon. Hope to see more of FD&tPS too.
Jaz chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
nice story...

very interesting...

but i dont see any reason why harry and ginny are not married...

and you didnt mention any...unless i skipped over it...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »