Reviews for Loveless
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Please write more chapters and I hope ginny will understand and forgive harry
blue chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I throughly enjoyed this story. It would be nice to see a five/ten years down the road follow up, but it is great as it is.

I wonder how much DD had to do with what actually happened to the W family.
orange cotton candy chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
this is a good story can't wait for the next chapter
DammitJim chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I've read every one of your stories and find myself amazed at not only your writing, but with the lack of reviews. Surely, i thought, surely there would be hundreds of reviews, but I was shocked to find less than a hundred with each fic. The stories are so *emotionally intense* and well written. Perfection in written form. I eagerly await any updates you offer, on any of them, and can only wish that I will ever be as good a writer as you.

Death1991
Don't have one chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
This is quite a good story. I hope you update soon.
piltad chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
OH MY GOD... I love the ending I can only hope that you still are working on this. I have a horrible need inside me to make a story but you see I am not a writer I am a reviewer... But I have started to make a story and it is so close to this. You see I want to write it but I can't and look at this someone is writing the story I can not I am so happy. I also took everything from Harry to turn him into this mind set that you have. I really can't believe this I just love it. I really can't wait to see what you do I am sure it was Dumbledore talking to him but I can't believe you had Dumbledore basically say I waited for you to be like this that is something I never had thought of. A bit of an evil mind set for Dumbledore he really is making Harry into his weapon and when it is released I can only hope he can harness it... I am so very very sad it took you 5 months to write this since I think I have a long wait for the next chapter. And I am so very impatient... But for a story this good I am willing to wait for the next chap. You did an amazing job here.

piltad chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Wow see now here comes my wierdo type love. Most people it seems like bring flames to this kind of chapter I don't (I bring flames for soul bonds) on the other hand I actually love it I think Harry needs to lose people to become the hero the wizarding world needs. You did deliver a hell of a blow at that. I do wonder though how Ginny would take this more than anything we know Harry and how he deals with pain and lose. Ginny on the other hand is a wild card what happens now? Great job I must say either I have been lucky or all your stories are dark which I do love.

Tad

P.S Long live the Janus Project.
piltad chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Hmm very interesting First chap I like the idea of him running away with her (Once again an orignal idea not the running away but him and her both running away I LIKE)Though I do wonder if you will follow through with it and wonder if they do how long they can do it before being caught. I really dont know what to make of the dreams I mean to me they kinda seem like a bad omen and well kinda of scared of it. But awesome job...

P.S Long live the Janus Project
heathw chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
A truly interesting...and perhaps more realistic view of what might happen in such a war.
yamihime chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
wow this story is so amazing! i luv it, i wanna cry right now though but plz continue olz!
ljdlb chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
From reading thei chapter i have a good idea from where the title came from.

Really excellent, keep up the good work.

really enjoyed
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Oh, this is fantastic. Post more soon.
ProfessorChris chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Oh that wasn't good, I know Ginny and Ron were upset but to kick him out like that was horrible... I hope that he can find Ginny again soon and help her, she has lost just as much as he has now and they need each other...

Looking forward to finding out how Harry does with the training.
Loyd1957 chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
This can't be any darker and it can't go to lower depths of hell. Only redemption left for Harry. I truly hope that he does what he needs to learn and maybe in years to come, Ginny will understand and forgive.
Worldmaker chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
The problem I've always had with this mewling, "it's all my fault" version of Harry is that it's arrogant. No normal person would be blaming himself... he'd be getting pissed the fark off at Voldemort and swearing revenge. And he wouldn't be cutting himself off from Ginny.