Reviews for Saying Goodbye
TheBaker'sSon'sWife chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
this is really, really good!

keep writing please!

with a cherry on top?
Cfaithsweetie chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
hii therr. i like thiis story. good plot. well written. yada yada yada. when will you write more? i REALLY like id
come on chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
hey u need to finish your story its good but would be better finised i mean none of your stories are so whats the point of startin somethin good n not finishin it SHEESS!
Cassie Cullen0094 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
IM sry but the hurricane is well over so update
LiZzYdIzZy chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
this story is tottaly good. but i have a question, when do we hear about the baby girl? and wat happens to her?
shopaholicblondie chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
I love it!

please continue!

i beg! ]
a.grl.can.dream chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
i like it..
The Darkest Point chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
This story is good I hope you can update soon! I have wondered if Stephenie is an author on fanfiction that would be cool!
lily chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Since I couldn't review the AN you posted, i'll review this :) I feel your pain :( I live in Houston too, and I haven't had power for nearly two weeks! I'm using a computer at the HCC library, though its only once in a while I can use them. It's like the end of the freaking world out there. Hope that things go better and that no major problems arise for you and your family.
I love Ferrari California's chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Love it! I think How to Hide IT would be a good title for this FF too, but that's just me...

I really like how you kind of gave the reader the idea that Edward and Bella were together...but they're not ( Since it seemed like it, I think it might be a sign that they're really supposed to be...

I think Alice gave Bella the blue dress on purpose...she knows that Edward and Angela aren't really 'meant to be'...

I never really though about that before... I don't think she would, though. She's taking a break from writing now, to spend time with her family...now that she STOPPED WRITING MIDNIGHT SUN!

I was (am) SO SO mad about that! And it's a stupid reason, too! Someone posted some of the story on the internet, and she's discontinuing it because she 'wants readers to experience Edward's POV in the book when it's officially published'...that's...not a good reason at all! Yeah, she posted this on her website a while ago, but I'm still mad!

Anyhoo, I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S How many times did I use the word 'I' in my review...? Too many times! p

I'll talk to you later!
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I just found this in a community and it's actually really good.

I am sad about Angela and Edward being together, but as much as it pains me to read it, It's actually the most realistic story I've read yet. Because not everyone gets together with their true love in High school and stays with them. And so many people forget that.

and about your question, While it's an interesting idea, it's actually illegal or Stephenie to read fanfictions. Cassandra Clare told me this and while I think it's ridiculous it's supposedly the same with all authors. -sigh- I don't know how I'd feel if my stories were being fic'd and I couldn't read them.
waitingontoday chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
please update soon!
noody121 chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
poor bella she makes me sad, why did you choose angela anyway?you could've made up your own Character, lol i used to like angela but now...not so much even though she didn't do anything

oh well good luck with the next chapter
SquidPire chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I love this story. You write very beautifully. D

This was a great chapter, but I'm dying to know what happens next! The summary and preface confused me, but I guess it's supposed to, isn't it? :)

I CAN'T WAIT to see what happens, so please update soon!
funkygirl148 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
love it! repost soon! poor some reason i dont like angela in this story. shes all like, "I want the blue dress,"! hehe hurry the update.

Stay Funky!