Reviews for A Sword's Limit
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17

I wonder what Yuuri's reaction when he saw them in that position... geez
chase3136 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This made me laugh so hard! Although I have always wondered if Morgif liked Wolfram, it's been mentioned somewhere and I can't remember whether it was in the novels or the games, oh well. This was hilarious, "Eat you." was my favourite part, hahaha. Poor Wolfram. POOR YURI! Pervy sword is after his Honey-chan, oh no! Hahaha. This is the best jealousy fic I've ever read.
ApollosR chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011

Between this and my daily overdose of Hetalia crack, it's a wonder I haven't imploded yet. Rapist lettuce and Morgif, it really is amazing.
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was so funny!
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i shouldn't have been shocked but...

Morgif! you lucky perverted bastard!XD
crossmeetsarrows chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Morgif is nuts! wahahaha!
kingleby chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol! this is great _
chelsia chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Ahahaha, you win a couple internets. Thank you for writing this, for I feel my life has been completed. 8D
Jonquina chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
HAHAHA, that was funny!
KZiva chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Love it! it's so funny!
VickyValross chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh yes! finally someone writes about the perverted demon sword!

well i have to say that ever since i read a fanfic were morgif bites wolfs nipple i have longed for more(that sounds really perverted but its not!)of these stories. i mean its hilarious how morgif likes wolfs but and im very glad you wrote this
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ok, that was fun. XD

Wolfram certainly is pretty enough to throw Morgif's perverted "cute girl" senses off.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I...can't...hold back my smile. Darn. xD I will have you know that I burst into a nonstop giggling fit I couldn't control because of the image of Morgif saying "Eat you." and Wolfram's blushing but probably slightly disgusted face as a result. THAT would explain why Morgif does protest against not being around him at random times in the show. HA! You are absolutely kooky for coming up with this idea but I adore the fact that it made me smile so genuinely. Much kudos and cookies and gold stars.

~ Val
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
-gasped- DAmn Morgif! arrgh! I can't believe how perv he -err he? whatever!- was! he stole wolf's kiss! aah! XO