Reviews for Continuum
Please Finnish it please
Can't wait for the next chapter
Love!
Really Loveing this like I really really love it so far
guest chapter 42 . 6/28
I NEED MORE NOW!
Nanasama chapter 13 . 6/4
I kept thinking that if Toph was there her powers would have been great fot the interrogations. Well all in all this was a goos chapter as usual.
Super Naptural G chapter 8 . 6/3
Im glad that you showed Sokka as being angry instead of having him be noncombatant
Talon chapter 42 . 3/2
okay so I finished the story and when are you gonna update, it's been years, but other than that I really enjoyed this fanfic.
fangirly662 chapter 42 . 3/2
I absolutely love this story, and even though you probably haven't even looked at this story in years, it would be really great if you could update. I mean you leave us on this totally emotional cliffhanger, and it would ease my heart a lot if this story could be updated. The Zutara and political events are written so well. It would just be an overall good day if this story could be updated.
Talon chapter 39 . 2/24
Hey just coming to say that I've always imagined that their son would have Katara's eyes if it looked like Zuko and Zuko's eyes if the child was a girl and looked like her mother.
Talon chapter 34 . 2/17
Hey, it'e me again, um you made Azula feel out of character and honestly I feel uncomfortable about Azula being almost human, but since this is a fanfiction there is no other say right. I still like this story though.
Talon chapter 23 . 2/10
Okay, that was what I was expecting for the grandmother and the father.
Talon chapter 20 . 2/10
So far I love this story but something is bugging me now that I've finished this story.I love the series and ship Zutara but I don't think Katara's father and grandmother would be like that. I honestly can't see them mad or would disown them, but everything is already written and It's a really amazing story.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/4/2015
Aw man, you can't leave us hanging for five years! Update soon please! This story is great; it's in character and the plot is fascinating! Haruka is a great villain and she and Ozai seem perfect for each other (well as perfect as you can get with homocidal psychos). I'm personally hoping for some badass Azula action, maybe to defend her new nephew? And DAMMIT STEAM BABY KAVIK IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! Please update soon; it would be a real tragedy if this great fic was left to die!
yay and nayyy chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Okay, REALLY GOOD WRITING! I love the concepts and the amount of detail was AMAZING.

However, this does have its flaws. Aside from the fact that this story is INCOMPLETE, there were some things that kinda bothered me. From the beginning, when Katara told Aang that she's pregnant, I was expecting him to be very upset and mad... cuz HECK! HE LOVES HER! And the fact that he was super mellow and "understanding" really killed his personality.

Another thing, now let me tell you... I ADORE ZUTARA (it gives me life), but Zuko and Katara said "I love you" too much. Those 3 words are pretty important and BIG, but since they said it so much, it made them sound like an old couple tbh.

I always prefer my shipped characters to have baby girls instead of boys (thats just a personal preference), so the fact that they had a boy kinda annoyed me (but again, personal preference). BUT LET ME GUESS: your favourite superhero is the Wolverine...

Another thing, I kinda wanted to see Katara bend more. I mean, you said no intense bending, but that doesn't mean she can't bend at all. So this whole story just made her appear very weak and helpless.

Overall, good story! I trully enjoyed it and I've re-read it a few times, but I just had to get these things off of my chest (no hard feelings) .