Reviews for Continuum
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOMENESS!
chloeandmarinda chapter 42 . 12/11/2016
I love it plz finish the story!
m.m.deer chapter 42 . 10/21/2016
love it keep gong it a good
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2016
Please Finnish it please
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Love!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
Really Loveing this like I really really love it so far
guest chapter 42 . 6/28/2016
I NEED MORE NOW!
Nanasama chapter 13 . 6/4/2016
I kept thinking that if Toph was there her powers would have been great fot the interrogations. Well all in all this was a goos chapter as usual.
Super Naptural G chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Im glad that you showed Sokka as being angry instead of having him be noncombatant
Talon chapter 42 . 3/2/2016
okay so I finished the story and when are you gonna update, it's been years, but other than that I really enjoyed this fanfic.
fangirly662 chapter 42 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely love this story, and even though you probably haven't even looked at this story in years, it would be really great if you could update. I mean you leave us on this totally emotional cliffhanger, and it would ease my heart a lot if this story could be updated. The Zutara and political events are written so well. It would just be an overall good day if this story could be updated.
Talon chapter 39 . 2/24/2016
Hey just coming to say that I've always imagined that their son would have Katara's eyes if it looked like Zuko and Zuko's eyes if the child was a girl and looked like her mother.
Talon chapter 34 . 2/17/2016
Hey, it'e me again, um you made Azula feel out of character and honestly I feel uncomfortable about Azula being almost human, but since this is a fanfiction there is no other say right. I still like this story though.
Talon chapter 23 . 2/10/2016
Okay, that was what I was expecting for the grandmother and the father.