Reviews for Rumors and Gossip
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/31
Huh, thought I'd reviewed this but guess not. Wish it had happened in canon, give Bella a chance to stand up for herself and let her and Angela bond more. I always thought she'd be a good friend, and that Bella needed a close friend outside of Edward and Alice.
Jassy Anne Vicky chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Okay love the ideal, your writing js weak though. Ending was quite funny.
Jasmine Anne Victoria
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
excellent story.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
moojuicey chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice to see a missing moment. So many authors choose to do an existing moment from Angela's perspective. Thanks for doing something different!
jaylyn793 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
haha! laurens a idiot. i hated her but i wonder y she wasnt in the movie? ur story was really good i liked it
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hi, I wrote a story about all the high school kids' reaction to the engagement so I was interested to see your take on it! You had Jessica a bit meaner than I did. I also wrote a story about a bridal shower Alice throws for Bella and Jessica was invited to that! I think Jessica wasn't a true friend to Bella but she was fascinated by Edward and Bella as a couple and she'd be sure to act nice enough to be included and invited to the wedding.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. I'm glad Bella spoke out and didn't just run away from Lauren.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was really good. Angela is one of my favorites too and I am glad someone wrote something from her POV.
Werewolf Crazy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Haha, it's good to see someone else appreciates Angela!

This was really cute. :]
Angeldontcry chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Angela is one of my fav. side characters and you write her soo well. I loved it!
TwiTard chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i liked that read.

:D you write well (:
InterruptedProgress chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ah, I just loved this one-shot. It was extremely well written and I think you captured Angela perfectly.