Reviews for Little Moments
Sharnhorst chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
that was SO good...what a beautiful ending. They have a nice family and he is the perfect father. Toby sure landed on her feet with them! And another child too. It's sad to see it end, as usual, but I see we have another story to read!
Sharnhorst chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
Haha, it makes her hot when he spanks her! Funny. Mark is turning into a marshmallow around Sammy, I wonder if he'll ever be able to get truly mad at her? Hope she gets pregnant soon!
Sharnhorst chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
Aw, Mark married her! He's getting all romantic in his old age. lol. Lovely, Sammy is one lucky girl. But what about Toby?
Sharnhorst chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
Been offline for days, and it's lovely to get back online and find so much story to read! Oh poor Toby...sometimes it makes me so mad that judges always give the kids back to the parent, when it's obvious the parent is useless! Gr. Somehow they have to get her back!
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
Aw they're finally a big happy family _
Princess Whit chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
I loved the way this story ended. I am glad that Tyson could give Sammy some happiness.
AngelRose82 chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Loved the ending! Great story
ALR-SFM-2013 chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
another great story as usual. mark is such a softie. can't wait for more great stories from you.
giftiebee chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Aww, I'm so happy they got Toby back! This was such a sweet ending :D
123musicislife chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
aw...cute story I love the ending!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
So Tyson did have a heart after all, huh? I am glad that they were able to get Toby back and that they ended up having three beautiful children to love and raise. Great story I really loved reading it.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Aw loved it. Great job. Now where can I find a Mark like yours. lol. Keep on writing you are great.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
It was a wonderful ending and I'm so glad to see that they got

Toby back in the end. I think in this case the ends justified the means.

Another story well done! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Swayyah89 chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
aw...great ending to the story
Takerslady chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
Aww, such a cute ending. Great job, update soon. :)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »