Reviews for Twilight Mia!
Layallyourlove3 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I only liked this chapter because it's my favourite song, and is it weird that I was listening to that song just before I read this chapter?
XSammyJaneStinsonX chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
i thought this was amzing story ever i love mamma mia and it was good with E and B loved it
ILOVEMUNKEYMANxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG!

this is one of the coolest fanfiction ive ever read!

hahahha it really is cool,

the idea of putting twilight and mama mia together

and also your amazing writer!

takee caree
Sirius'Padfoot'Black4eva chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
SWEET STORY I LOVE TWILIGHT AND ABBA LOL

KATELYN
Romance and Musicals chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
OMG! So awesome. This was so adorable and romantic. It made me all tingly inside. lol. Keep up the awesome work!
beforeifall-15 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Omg, I love love love this story it is absolutely amazing i love it! It was a great mix mamma mia/twilight! U should write more mixes!you are sucha good writer! yay yay yay!

- Quirkier-Than-Alice-15
TotallyStacey chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
i like this story you are a great writer
danigurl23 chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
hey so im a huge fan of this story! its really great! ive been really sad that i havent gotten to read it in a while so i just read like 5 chapters in a row... im so sad its over! are you gonna make a sequel? im definatly going to check out your other stories.

I was also wondering if you wanted to check out my story.. its called Summer of Heaven :P

danigurl23
oirishgoddess chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
Thank youu for the Favourite Review thingy :) It's been a pleasure reviewing.

Keep up the good work,

oirishgoddess.
IsabellaLovesEdward chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Aw! That is so cute! Ok, so when u wrote that part with Emmett and Edward and how Bella was his first girlfriend, yea the same with me and Edward. i was his first girlfriend and he was my first boyfriend. It was sweet but we didnt just pop out sing. Though i would have liked it that way... Any love the story!
IsabellaLovesEdward chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Yea it is so middle school. Look at me, im in middle school! Hahaha. i liked their little duet! it was perfect!
IsabellaLovesEdward chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Aw! That's just a nice romantic BellaxEdward moment! Loved it!
N chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
GREAT STORY! I loved the combination of Mamma Mia and Twilight! I saw the movie for Mamma Mia and I think you chose a perfect location for your story to be set. Keep up the great writing, and I would love to read a sequel!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
AWE! You mentioned me twice. I feel so loved, A-dog! Haha.
IsabellaLovesEdward chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I liked the chapter! It was good! I liked EPOV, that's always a plus!