Reviews for It's Possible
brancan2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
cyay seth kaim yaaaaay. love this couple
wingzero6464 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really would like to see more of this pairing. I mean I picked up the game just out of curiosity and really love the story. I really didn't like Sarah and wished he was with Seth. So please keep going I would like to read the how story (game) redone without Sarah and Seth being married to Kaim.
Brandon Klingler chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved the pairing i'm actually quite surprised that kaim and seth didn't get together, anyways the plot was good and you definately left it open to possibilities so i think you should go for it X3
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
awesome story please continue. Omake- Cloud:just stay in my memoirs where u belong sephiroth! Sephiroth:I will never be just a memory.
Scythe Massakur chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh my goddess! That was funny. 'It's been 30 years since he's seen a pair of those.' I cracked up loudly. Got a few stares. But a good fanfic anyway.
AnarchyGunRage chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Well, you've officially converted me. KaimXSeth all the way! Good story, it was the perfect mix of love and humor(with the Jansen parts. lol)
Myles chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
man this story was awesome you should defo make a version which goes thru the whole game with them as lovers much better storyline
Hiccup chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Lol, I'm not really a fan of Kaim/Seth, but that was one funny ass fic. Imagining Kaim was so funny.

Good Job!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
'pretend Sarah doesn't exist' lol, you have no idea how easy that is i love how Kaim and Seth are married, and then the steamy scenes outside, very well written! Darn, Kaim! i still think he's a little odd, but it doesn't stop me wondering what's under all that armour, lol!

Oh gosh, i had to love Jansen stumbling in on them having sex: "Maybe I should take another look just to make sure I'm not seeing things." Yeah right Jansen, you pervert! that'll make a funny conversation for later hope you continue! convert more people! if Kaim/Seth gets enough followers, we can march on Mistwalker, make them put it in the sequel ;D
Dom Fenix chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is a good story you should add more to it i would be happy to read what more you would add to the story
The Voices In Your Head chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aegis: Leon x Claire fanlisting:

That place is gone and so will the L/C fanbase
DarthRevanShepard chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I think this story's brilliant and I think that Seth suits Kiam

better than Sarah.

In fact, as soon as I get my microsoft word fixed I'm going to write a KiamxSeth fic. THANK U, U HAVE INSPIRED ME.
spedclass chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
LiquidVenus9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome you have made it as the first one to write a Seth x Kaim fic. Sorry it took me so long to respond, been uber busy with school. Anyway I started a new community here on called Unspoken Bond a place for Kaim and Seth stories so hopefully you'll send this lovely piece(and future ones) to the commuinty!