Reviews for If I Didn't Have You
7rt80rt chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Please finish this story. I'm dieing to know how it ends
MyFandoms7 chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Continue plzzzzzz I love it
inkypinkyanna chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Drum Roll Please!

I love it! Only main issues i have are to do with Grammer, but they are nothing huge )

if you list people like Edward and Bella (in 1st person that is) the always put the person speaking, last. "Edward and I".

Btw, i know how terrible my own grammer is, hence my wish to correct anyone else's! P

Honestly Love it!

inkypinkyanna
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
omg. i loved it! plz update soon.
lanacullen21 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
It's been awhile! Still love this story!
VickyP chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Please please update this story! It is sooo good! I know you have a poll going and everyone is voting for Unintended, but I am one out of eleven who voted for If I Didn't Have You! Please continue and know that you have people supporting you on this story all the way!
BeckaR chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
please update when u can love this story thanx
Kelina chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Oh please, I beg of you, PLEASE finish this story
Kelsey chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
OMG! I love this story! And congrats on your baby! Please start updating soon!
Izobella Snow chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
AWWW! lol Good luck with her. Sounds so sweet. :)\

And I was wondering if you could have a little more of the story in Crysta's POV. You don't have to though.

I love this story. Especially the last one.
Zayide chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
Great story...hope you have time to update soon...hope you are well and enjoying parenthood...
tigger5600 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
amazing story! are you still writing it? or any of the others? would love to see more! :)
mountainhunt44 chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Late Congrats on the birth of your daughter, and i really hope that you get to update this story soon i cant wait to hear more from it, along with all you others.
Twinkie TL chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
I love your stories! I hope you're better now. Late congrats to you. I hope you will continue updating more chapters for this incredible story. I love what you did with the story of Bella and Jacob

Congrats for your stories and your baby :D
AmberTardcake chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Hi. I have been reading your stories. I really like If I didn't have you..and...I uh, I know it's a hard time for you now but I was wondering when you plan on updating this story? I see it's been 6 months. I was hoping maybe...just maybe...you could update please? Please let me know!

Thanks!