Reviews for I Was Scared
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
regardless of howmuch you are hungover, that was really beautiful and made me sad. I love it and hope you write more.

unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw wow this was very beautiful, awesome job!
gonnabemarine chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love this story! I can't wait till the other is finished! i know you're busy but you're also the best and the story is gonna be awesome when you finish it.
lindainsweden chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aww, you make me feel all emotional after reading this story! I loved it, great writing!

dare-denymecider chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Vodka Verity Fabulous ficage! Great job - keep up the good work (with regard to drinking and writing lol!)

Em x
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was soo beautiful and you thought about stopping!You're amazing!How can you do that?I started reading this with a smile but you had to make me cry!I know I'll cry again even after reading it twice!And I can't even hate you!Still love you. *crying again*

Keep drinking but not all the time,we need fluff too...

TablesTurned chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was really good.

You didn’t make my heart beat faster, you made it stop.- wow that was an amazing line!
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great. So I send you a quote and what do you do? You write a story with it and make me cry! Do you really think that's okay? I don't even have a handkerchief here!

So saying that I love it might get boring...

V, this story is a piece of dark chocolate, bitter and yet sweet, melting on your tongue and in some way, making you happy and sad at the same time because after a short enjoyment, it's gone all to soon.

Thank you very much! Love you too!

(And now I go and search for another quote ;))
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That is perhaps the most beautiful thing I've ever read in my life. Great job.
LadyKitsune87 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
It's wonderful I love it :) But...maybe you could write another romance ? Pretty please? *g*
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Loved it! Haven't drunk any vodka, but feeling emotional myself.
DancesWithPassion chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Good work, I really enjoyed it! Even though it was sad in the end... It's quite interesting which effect vodka has on you though :D
aserene chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh V, that was beautiful and emotional and I'm in tears in here.

*hugs* That deserves like millions of hugs!

Excellent work!
Sorgina chapter 1 . 7/25/2008

By the way, have you never noticed how emotional and melancholic the Russians and Poles become after drinking large amounts of Vodka? Tsk Tsk :-)
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aww *hugs* for verity lol its sad but at the same time comforting.

love x0