Reviews for Look Around
magicanimegurl chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
i luvd it! The drama, pain, luv.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
oh wow i love it
I have the balls to be queer chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Really, the dream at the top nearly gave me a heart attack. You scared me half to death.
Silvamaru chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
I really really liked this no I looooooved this story I'm really love ur stories with yuki and shuichi! I'm onto reading the sequel and I'm marking u as a fav authour.
Cheska chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
Oh thank goodness Kaemon found someone like Andrew!
Cheska chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
I feel such anguish for Kaemon. (Yes, i'm becoming a Kaemon fan!) It's so sad that Shuichi still loves Yuki, while Kaemon loves him so much.
Cheska chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I really like Kaemon. ~.~ He's so sweet and caring - like... a perfect boyfriend!
Cheska chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
... Between the two, I wouldn't know which one to choose as to who had the worst relationship. :3 I wanna say Kaemon, but Shu-chan had the cold lover and the rape thing going on for him. Hmm... but being disowned is horrible, too. Nowhere to go, or who to turn to... ya know? :3 I feel like crying, too!
Skyblue Advari chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
This is really an amazing story. I never found a moment that any of the characters were OOC, and Kaemon was not annoying like most OCs are. In fact, I found myself growing close to the character of Kaemon as the story progress, so in the end, I was glad that he got his own happy ending. It was very believable and deep.
the-bunnys-echo chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Thanks for the story I enjoyed it very much. I cannot wait for a sequel.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
a sequel yes cant wait 2 read it!

keep up the good work