Reviews for I Want to Divorce You, Syaoran Li!
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its almost been a decade!
Liz chapter 17 . 6/19
I think Syaoran should start thinking of how he's gonna put up a fight with Amy and her father. Hope you'd update so soon. :)
Kira BlackWolf chapter 17 . 5/27
Can you please finish this story because I would like to find out what happens? I love it!
puppaluppa chapter 17 . 5/26
I remember reading this story back in 2008, was hoping you would finish it but got tired of waiting for an update and now 8 years later, I was wondering about this story and saw there was an update in2014. Great chapter but it will be long until the end and I hope you will be able to finish it or you know leave it to the readers imagination. Anyways, take care and be happy in life :)
nunuh5 chapter 17 . 5/15
I really like this story! I read it till midnight because I wanna know the ending, but this story isn't finish yet, please come back and continue this story...
Isa chapter 17 . 4/15
Hi!
I love this fic and the way it is written.
And I'm so sad as you don't update since a long time.
I hope you come back to write, I'll wait
I wanted you sorry for my English, I 'm italian.
I hope you'll read this, otherwise patience
Ciao, ciao
Isa
Oh my gosh... Are you kidding me...? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! It's not finished T-T... You... So cruel... This story is one of the best I've ever read I'm dying to know the ending! I stayed up so late reading this too... Darn I hope you don't forget about it and update it someday, seriously though this is a real good story. Some things never made sense though... Like the whole Syaoran having two wives thing, is that even legal? But I loved/hated the serious conversation breaking phone calls, that really is going to be something I look back and remember this story by. Anyways I hope you finish this soon so we can see that Amy girl pay for what she did to precious Syaoran and Sakura!
Kura chapter 17 . 2/18
Please update and finish this story. Such a worst if u dont complete this story..best sangat cerita ni. I really wanna know what kind of ending will happen to sakura, syaoran and shinji? Semoga diberi masa untuk menghabiskan cerita ini..
a.rochacenteno chapter 17 . 2/9
Ahi queda.? Que sigue continuala xf...
NormalKiwi chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
WTF IS THIS?! PLEASE FINISH IT! IT WAS GETTING GOOD TOO
Hypajoycey chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This was a such a good story. Good plot. I was looking forward to the ending, when I realized that it wasn't complete. Please complete it. Pleassse. Don't leave me hanging.
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
Damnn I really want to kill that bitch. I cannot sleep before that whore get what she deserved. Soooooo please continue your stories. I cannot wait to see that damn bitch die in pain
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
please write the next chapters too
Noooooo chapter 1 . 11/10/2015