Reviews for I Want to Divorce You, Syaoran Li!
Forbidden Faerie chapter 17 . 2/22
Oh lawd my heart can't wait for the next update!
stayAlive06 chapter 17 . 1/31
oh my gods this story made me cry! please update soon!
hi.. your fanfic is one of my favourite... i really want you to continue with the chapter...
i forgot to put my name in the prev reciew i think.. its jasmine :)
please update soon! i want to finish this amazing fanfic before i die! haha i would like to say i absolutely love your story... however one thing... you take too long to update! srgh my needs are not fulfiiilleeedd but i guess it says something when i come back to check on this every now and then anyway :) ps i just reread every chapter and still lovin' it. sorry i cannot give you constructive criticism nor a helpful feedback. it is 1:50 at night and i am reading this instead of enjoying my beloved sleep! i hope this review can relay to you just how much of a fan i am of this fan fic and how much i want to support you :') also altho i use many aliases they circulate so you may have had a review before under this name.. times it by 3 and thats about how long we've shared this adventure as an author and reader together! (yes i am feeling veey emotional to get you to update more often. sorry about this long tangent)
Nymphorii chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Oh my goodness! I can't wait! It's been quite a while since the last updates, I almost lost hope of it ever continuing. But I'm extremely glad, I just happened to check for stories to read during the holidays :)
AvidOtakuReader chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AN UPDATE I THOUGHT THIS WAS NEVER GOING TO BE CONTINUED PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Koikuroneko chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
This story is amazing, Keep on! Love it! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
plz upload the next chapter
Princess sacura chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
plz upload the next chapter
otaku-neko1 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
You're so cruel... you have to continue this, no matter what, okay?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
plz upload the next chapter as soon as possible,am eager to read it ,y dint u write the use of clow cards dats important right
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
plz upload the 18th chapter
Porta chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
WTF?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
hey plz upload the next chapters, am a diehrt fan of cardcaptors plz
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »