Reviews for I Want to Divorce You, Syaoran Li!
AlysonLi chapter 1 . 4/18
Are you never going to update?
Dream Fighter chapter 17 . 4/14
I've read this fanfics since 2009, I hope you can update and finish this fanfics because many loyal fans are still waiting for the update!
meridalass chapter 17 . 4/8
is this story over?
Sweet Nothing chapter 17 . 3/24
I remember reading this story when you were writing it. I wanted to read it again and see if any new chapters were added. Sad to say there wasn't. It took me weeks to find this story again. I hope u finish it someday. Would like to see what happens in the end.
Shy chapter 17 . 2/27
I dont have imagine but i miss this fanfic and really want to know what happen with his other wife and really what he do when know he have a son with sakura i really sorry if yo said this until because i wait this fanfic updates since 2013
Cheery chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I disappointed that the author of this story didn't take the time to complete his/her story... I mean come on u actually have a imagination and creativity to write 17 chapter but can't finish the story... I actually like the story just extremely disappointed
thea chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
your story is so beautiful... i hope you'll update this WindAssasin
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
Actualizaaaaaaaa x favor
shy chapter 17 . 11/18/2016
Hey are you forget this history? Come on you put this history very interesting what do shaoran after listenning the sakura confession or he really slept ?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
WHRRE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
nu2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
oh come on! please finish this story! I'm dying to know the rest of the story...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its almost been a decade!
Liz chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
I think Syaoran should start thinking of how he's gonna put up a fight with Amy and her father. Hope you'd update so soon. :)
Kira BlackWolf chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Can you please finish this story because I would like to find out what happens? I love it!
puppaluppa chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
I remember reading this story back in 2008, was hoping you would finish it but got tired of waiting for an update and now 8 years later, I was wondering about this story and saw there was an update in2014. Great chapter but it will be long until the end and I hope you will be able to finish it or you know leave it to the readers imagination. Anyways, take care and be happy in life :)
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »