Reviews for I Want to Divorce You, Syaoran Li!
im still confused if it was four years or six years when he left her.
oh my God! This is so sad. I cant help but cry.
the scroll is just full of crap. just so bullshit.
im loving this fic.
good
oh x dios me encantaria q terminaras este fic...
Please proceed to the next chárter!
Continua porfavor
Pleaseeeeeee..get a time to update...i m soo desperate want to know what the end of the relationship will happen for sakura n syaoran. I love your writting style. Really hope you will finish this story. Tolong ye update, best sgt citer ni.
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 17 . 5/29
: Poor Sakura, all this stress and sadness is not good for the poor girl! Should I hope that the hand gesture is a sign for some improvement? :

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
saku07 chapter 16 . 5/28
Hey finish the story please
kmmgirly chapter 17 . 5/22
This story is great. I really hate Amy and her father. I love how you've moved Sakura and Syoaran's relationship. How it's not all lovey-dovey. But they are actually progressing towards their feelings and how they are fighting for it(mostly). I'm dying for the contract to come to light. Maybe if he actually got together with Sakura, and ignore Amy like he did with Sakura then maybe she'll divorce him instead. The contract never said he had to be faithful or good to her. He just has to marry her. Hmmm...there's an idea. Anyways, I'm sure Tomoyo will figure it out somehow. Alright, well I enjoyed this story and hopefully you'll feel up to updating. Take care! Ja ne~
Lolly1o1 chapter 17 . 5/15
...I hate you...got me cryin over here with all these godamn feels...one moment I'm crying my eyes out for Sakura and now I'm crying out of happiness I think...did Syaoran hear all that?...I hope he did

Please update soon

Please
GuEsT chapter 1 . 4/19
Uhhh...I'm not so sure but I think someone might've plagiarized this story as theirs. But it could be another one of your account or you gave them permission. If they did plagiarized it, it is in Spanish. I've checked the date and you published it earlier, his/her pen name is o0CheshireCat0o.
guest chapter 17 . 4/10