Reviews for The Azulyssey
HighTreason25 chapter 7 . 7/25
Holy wall of text, Batman!

But seriously, you gotta split up these paragraphs. A new paragraph starts when somebody starts talking, and when the scene changes. It helps readers keep track of everything, because stuff can get lost in walls of text.

Aside from the formatting, I'm liking what I'm reading so far!
stephenjlesar chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Amazing story! This is great! I actually prefer it over the Search comic series, especially since Azula redeeming herself, resolving and finding her mother, and getting a happy ending. I've been wanting for a story like this for a while. Thanks for writing this excellent redemption and recovery of Azula.
Savanna Wild chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Aah, I love this story. I am so glad you managed to rewrite Azula's ending, as I felt very sorry for her in the finale. It's easy to forget that she is only fourteen, but that is too young to have her sanity taken away. You got inside her mind pretty well, and you wove together an overall amazing story. So, thank you. :D
Savanna Wild chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
lol, uncle fatso, but seriously, I love Iroh
Savannna Wild chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Nice story, I really like it.
Savanna Wild chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I'm happy to know that Jeong-Jeong has been reinstated :)
General Ripper chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I like this story more than The Search.
General Ripper chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
The one thing I hate the most from the finale is Azula's lighting strike, given how she definatly didn't have the peace of mind necessary to generate it.
General Ripper chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I think Poon would have been fired after Zuko became Fire Lord on account of his cruelty.
General Ripper chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
Great story, great ending! I like how Azula messed with Ozai. BTW, your English is great.
General Ripper chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
I could see Zuko making Jee either the captain of his ship or his captain of the guard. They spent over two yrs together at sea and no doubt went on many adventures even before arriving in the South Pole. He and the rest of the crew were probably the closest friends Zuko ever had before joining the Gaang, and I'm inclined to believe that they had displeased their own superiors in some way and taken off the career track if not banished outright.
General Ripper chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Great chapter! The good Dragon should have been red and the evil one blue. It's one of the themes I noticed: Fang, Roku's dragon, is red, and Sozin's dragon is blue. Just as in Zuko's dream, Dragon Iroh was red and Dragon Azula was blue.
General Ripper chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I'm surprised there wasn't a "My Cabbages!". Great writing, btw.
v.ren55 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Niiiice for Toph. I do think it could have been a longer moment with Zuko and Ursa... but the focus of the storyh is on Azula after all. So I'm happy.
Xx-LoveNeverMore143-xX chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I loved this story...I just wished I knew more about Leo and how he met Ursa.