Reviews for Taking A Chance
zanderh11 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
great story, i really enjoyed it, cant wait to now get the sequel and see the darker aspects to it.
thx for this amazing story, and story idea.
zanderh11 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
...after reading this chapter i got the urge to look up fried green tomatoes, and ended up watching it, so i thank u for mentioning it cause i loved the movie :)
great story so far, time to see where it goes from here.
zanderh11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
ive never seen a fic with this idea before, plenty of other carecter with kids but never remy.. im interested on how it will go, (and who the real mother was) anyways good chapter,
onwards to the next
HeatherSS1 chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Tickling isn't odd, it's adorable! Especially picturing Remy, Allison, and a cute kid all tickling each other! So happy Allison moved in with them! And I really really liked Cuddy throughout this story.
HeatherSS1 chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Awwwwwww Poor Remy. ... You really like making things go wrong for her, don't you? Remy's dad seems very wise, AND I love how wise and logical Alexis is about Dr. Cameron! And then the end of the chapter... omg omg omg yipes!
HeatherSS1 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
House is just too hilarious. He's annoyed because Thirteen is happy? LOL That's so totally House.
... The last few lines... Hope they don't have a big fight about that!
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
House is, like, extra-hilarious in this chapter. Love it! And love Dr. Cuddy and how quickly she caught on to things but she's not trying to pry about it, that's good. And that last part? *bursts out laughing*
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Cameron is just *too* adorable! Of course she's always been the stereotypical "cares about everyone" person (well, usually), but taking care of Remy, being so sweet while at the same time it's sorta awkward 'cause it IS basically their first date... Love it!
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Man, you don't give Remy a break do you? Goodness.

"Yeah, I sprain my ankle every time I sneeze too," is the blonde's snarky response.
LOVED that! Totally laughed at that.

And awwwwww Cameron came over to check on Remy! So cute!
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Omg House is such an ass. ... I tend to say that a *lot* in House-fic reviews, I wonder why? lol I love how you are writing him here though, it's perfect.
... I'm not liking your little after-note there. What are you going to do these poor women to mess up their date?!
HeatherSS1 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Omg I LOVE Alexis! She definitely takes after her mom, that interaction with House was just too funny! And awwwwww she likes Cameron, yay! That was CUTE, "Don't you think Dr. Cameron is pretty?" heee!
And of course House can't stop meddling. *rolls eyes*
ExactChange chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is off to a great start; I can't wait to read more. One little note I had about this first chapter though is that the child is seven-years-old, six, and then seven again, but I'm pretty sure that's an error. Ok, onto to chapter 2 for me! xx
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Wow, LOVING all this backstory! Getting to know the REAL Remy Hadley, even if we do have to find out through her father. I love how her father seems so fond of Cameron already. And I love the "Alexis test", and the reasoning behind it is so solid.

Also, GO REMY, standing up to House like that!
HeatherSS1 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Loved that Thirteen was kicking butt at Monopoly!
Oh man. A sick daughter in the hospital, a meddlesome boss who doesn't know when to shut up or back off, Cameron... Goodness. Poor Thirteen.
HeatherSS1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I love this glimpse into this open, sweet, caring part of Thirteen. She was so good with that kid! And that bike story was awesome.