Reviews for Imagination Land
daisy5115 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ok, the line about the sequel was a little deja vu-ish! You crack me up!

Seriously, you are a great writer. Your stories flow. I don't have to skip back a few lines to re-read to make sure I got the stuff right. I love your Bella, and can't wait to read more!
EdwardsAngel1901 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You should definatly continue it sounds really good so far.
mixz chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
dude your plot penguin is awesome.

please continue this story D i want to know what imagination land is like.
harasnicole chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
For this just being the prologue, I'm already excited about this story. Hell, I guess I could say that I'm already addicted. :P

Update soon, or when you can.
applepie90210 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Amazing!
moonlight chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
jimemon chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great start, I am really excited about this story :)
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
you know I love the story idea and will help whenever you need it.
EliseT29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great prologue! This story has alot of potential, I would defiantly keep writing!
Twilighter31 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I never really liked the whole 'Bella in a coma' thing but since your writing it i will keep reading. ]

Haha you made Mike die. I laugh. I know horrible but still...

Stupid Mike getting Bella into a coma.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow, really cool idea! I love it so far. Continue this soon.
mimicheals chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I'm really looking forward to more of this. Its so unique and different from all the other twilight stories out there. Awesome! Hope there's more out soon.
MelloJellox3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This seems awesome!

Send us off into Imagination Land! xD Wow...that was cheesy.

Can't wait.
just an avid reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ingenious plot! please, by all means, continue! p it just grosses me out that bella was dating mike newton. *shudder*

well written prologue!
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
interesting.. :)

I'd like to read more! :)
2,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 .. Last Next »