Reviews for Imagination Land
mimicheals chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I'm really looking forward to more of this. Its so unique and different from all the other twilight stories out there. Awesome! Hope there's more out soon.
MelloJellox3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This seems awesome!

Send us off into Imagination Land! xD Wow...that was cheesy.

Can't wait.
just an avid reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ingenious plot! please, by all means, continue! p it just grosses me out that bella was dating mike newton. *shudder*

well written prologue!
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
interesting.. :)

I'd like to read more! :)
sweet333249 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love it! This is going to be an interseting story. Please update!
sweetdrms2nt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really like the concept, and your distaste for sequels definitely shines through.

I say keep going.
alecheve chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
haha I love this story

I know its only the prologue but it was so cool to see you put... you on the story? well not you but... mixed with Bella somehow...

Anyways I love that somehow you manage to put the little things that make twilight twilight, like Charlie and his overprotectiviness (thats how you write it right?), and his crappy favorite restaurant, and you killed Mike (is it wrong that I find it funny?) and besides I also hate when people dont wear seatbelts it creeps me out.. and in my country seatbelts are NOT that popular (hence all the deads?) specially not in the back seat.

And finally... I love your story please keep going :)

People you have to wear seatbelts!
Night script chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like the story already... lol... you killed Mike? *Jumping for joy* I know I'm supposed to be sad but hey can you blame me... lol...
Sammicles chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i like it so far so please update soon
vampirelover2007 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i like it! u can already tell its going 2 be different rom other stories by just reading the prologue. i say continue w/ story!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Thank you.:)
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Interesting...I like it!
Delle Tuh chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Sounds promising, though I'm intrigued with everything you come up with, Lol. I'm curious about this one, and especially LEMONS! Lol, I want this to continue really bad. I like it so far.
dinogrrl1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Write on, oh queen. Write on!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
love it but if Edward is FAKE what happens when bella wakes up
2,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 Next »