Reviews for Imagination Land
dbpbatm chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
This is just bizarre!
dbpbatm chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
No clue where this is going. But that is a good thing!
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Looks interesting!
Baka chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely loved your story, It was pure genius the plot line. I also thought the one shot about bella's first day was brilliant too, keep up the writing! :)
Skybear17 chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Best story ever! I thought the doctor was Edward! Sweet I Love When Edward said "Isabella gave me her heart..." So sweet! This is my face story. So original.
thess chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
BEST fanfic i read in a long long time! and last time i checked i read a lot of them ;)) very creative ...ohh and i LOVE the quotes at the beginning of an chapter!
BeeBuuzzz chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Whaaat? End? One more chapter :P Wonder what's going to happen? Hmm.. :)
Really like this story! I'm sorry to hear what happened to you :/
Arielle A. Dorkable chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful. If that's a word.
Gigi Cullen chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Hahahaha very clever Bella..
Gigi Cullen chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Its pretty cool actually..
AprilDiamonds123 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
BTW what are hickies?
hudgens77 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I really loved this story! The ending was kind of sad, but still so enjoyable. Amazing!:)
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Woah,got me there. Jake is the doc n Ed the patient, nice. Good ending. Everyone's happy
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
WOW,what a plot. How'd you come up with something this bizarre? Seriously enjoying this. Plus, I'm pretty much convinced that the doctor is Edward. Nice twist
LondonBricks chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Hi. I finished this story ten minutes ago and I felt the need to write a review for you, which is something I really dont do a lot (and I am ashamed of that).

I like a lot your stories and this one I started to read and found it so cute because c'amon almost all the authors have the secret wish of really meeting his/her characters and Bella and Edward-character fit so perfectly together that I felt the urge to hug them and tell them to be together forever.

And this final chapter? OH MY GOD, I think it is the best end I've ever read. SERIOUSLY. I really thought that the new doctor was Edward (silly me) but when it turns that it was Jake, I was amazed and everything seemed to fit so perfectly. The idea of Edward being saved by Bella hit me hard (in a good way) and I loved when he said "Isabella Swan gave me her heart". I think I was sobbing when I read that.

Well, I am sure that you receive a lot of reviews but I just wanted to give a piece of my mind. Thank you for all the amazing stories you wrote.

Amanda

P.S.: Jessica is a bitch. And I am sorry for the grammar errors.
2,007 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »