Reviews for Imagination Land
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
WOW,what a plot. How'd you come up with something this bizarre? Seriously enjoying this. Plus, I'm pretty much convinced that the doctor is Edward. Nice twist
LondonBricks chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Hi. I finished this story ten minutes ago and I felt the need to write a review for you, which is something I really dont do a lot (and I am ashamed of that).

I like a lot your stories and this one I started to read and found it so cute because c'amon almost all the authors have the secret wish of really meeting his/her characters and Bella and Edward-character fit so perfectly together that I felt the urge to hug them and tell them to be together forever.

And this final chapter? OH MY GOD, I think it is the best end I've ever read. SERIOUSLY. I really thought that the new doctor was Edward (silly me) but when it turns that it was Jake, I was amazed and everything seemed to fit so perfectly. The idea of Edward being saved by Bella hit me hard (in a good way) and I loved when he said "Isabella Swan gave me her heart". I think I was sobbing when I read that.

Well, I am sure that you receive a lot of reviews but I just wanted to give a piece of my mind. Thank you for all the amazing stories you wrote.

P.S.: Jessica is a bitch. And I am sorry for the grammar errors.
JELLYFISH RAPTIST chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
twilightwriter11 chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
So good. Love the 90% of the brain stuff. I heard about that too. Gooood stuff :) Im impressed.
Yuval25 chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
I loved the story! Really cute!
Ancantsia chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
O_O Oh my gosh that story was amazing! It was so sweet! Thanks for writing and sharing! 3
pititacullen chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
que buena historia, muchas gracias por escribirla donde quiera que estes.
Scarlett.Sugar.Fairy chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
I really Loved this!

Good Luck with your next planes.
Selena Everdeen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
mike had it coming...
twilightlvr4vr chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
aww her giving Edward her heart was soo cute :) I LOVED THIS STORY :D
sarlovesoccer chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it as soon as it said "werewolves", I sorta liked/hated the end, but I was really sad that Jessica didn't get her cumepence (can't spell that word).
trelovac chapter 16 . 1/4/2011
I tell you one thing. I can't watch any movie or read any fan-fiction without guessing their end ( always correctly) but this story really surprised me! And the way you write is very relaxing, seriously! Some writers in this site write in a very weird way, if you know what I mean.

So this round of applause just for you and your amazing story! Well done!
TwiGirl.Avril chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
does he loook like edward? huh huhuh huhuhuhuhhhuhu?
TwiGirl.Avril chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
wow lol great start i luvvvv it nice rhyme
diligo.vos.nunquam chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
The moment it said the line was flat -so yeah the begining- I burst into tears. But I read on and had happy tears becasue Bella got her happy ending, I'm just sad she didn't get to live realy, and poor Renee and Charlie.

I loved the bit with human Edward and the heart, I cried so much there I had to take a break from reading for like 5 minutes. That part was beautiful,

Loved this story so much.
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »