Reviews for Imagination Land
diligo.vos.nunquam chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
The moment it said the line was flat -so yeah the begining- I burst into tears. But I read on and had happy tears becasue Bella got her happy ending, I'm just sad she didn't get to live realy, and poor Renee and Charlie.

I loved the bit with human Edward and the heart, I cried so much there I had to take a break from reading for like 5 minutes. That part was beautiful,

Loved this story so much.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
Wow, this is a really great story, its different, original, witty, I love it!
Elizabeth.June chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
BEST CHAPTER EVER! Everything in this story was the work of a complete genius! When you said last chapter that Bella was an organ donor, I didn't think anything of it. That actually turned out to be the best part of the story. I loved when the human Edward said "she gave me her heart." I almost cried. You have to be the best author on Fanfiction! I have never read any author's stories that are always so consistent with being AMAZING!
Elizabeth.June chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
I loved this chapter! Not just because of the lemon but that last line was so funny! I also LOVE Seth and Angela together... it's genius!
Elizabeth.June chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
So why did Edward never want another girl? Great story! I actually liked Jessica as a villain.I don't know why, she just seemed like the spiteful kind of person to me. I thought the disappearing vase in Imagination Land and Jessica cutting her in the real world was pure genius and very creative! Wow I can't wait to read the rest of this story... :)
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
First I tought it was Edward or Carlisle that was the doctor but wen I heard him say that werewolws were cooler I knew it was jake
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
I think the Doctor is Edward Carlisle or Jacob
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Who the hell is the Doctor? Mu guess is Edward or Carlisle!
Sheila chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
:3 Prediction: Bella's gonna wake up from her coma and end up with her new doctor who's like Edward :D
Pheonix Autumn chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
aww! i cant believe its over!
csp4 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Great story! It kind of reminds me of several odd but wonderful filmfest type movies I've seen. Well worth the read! Loved it. Thanks
csp4 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Oh Boy, that was pretty weird and funny at the same time::))
csp4 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
This is really original! I'm enjoying myself
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Jessica makes a great villain! I love to hate her. This is interesting - kind of quirky. The thought that keeps going thru my head is if the Cullens are fictional characters, when/if Bella comes out of the coma will the Cullens stop existing? Boo Hoo
What-The-'CHIZ chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
omg u tricked me! i thought the doctor for sure was Edward! awesome story. LOVE IT
2,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »