Reviews for Imagination Land
Elizabeth.June chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
BEST CHAPTER EVER! Everything in this story was the work of a complete genius! When you said last chapter that Bella was an organ donor, I didn't think anything of it. That actually turned out to be the best part of the story. I loved when the human Edward said "she gave me her heart." I almost cried. You have to be the best author on Fanfiction! I have never read any author's stories that are always so consistent with being AMAZING!
Elizabeth.June chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
I loved this chapter! Not just because of the lemon but that last line was so funny! I also LOVE Seth and Angela together... it's genius!
Elizabeth.June chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
So why did Edward never want another girl? Great story! I actually liked Jessica as a villain.I don't know why, she just seemed like the spiteful kind of person to me. I thought the disappearing vase in Imagination Land and Jessica cutting her in the real world was pure genius and very creative! Wow I can't wait to read the rest of this story... :)
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
First I tought it was Edward or Carlisle that was the doctor but wen I heard him say that werewolws were cooler I knew it was jake
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
I think the Doctor is Edward Carlisle or Jacob
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Who the hell is the Doctor? Mu guess is Edward or Carlisle!
Sheila chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
:3 Prediction: Bella's gonna wake up from her coma and end up with her new doctor who's like Edward :D
Pheonix Autumn chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
aww! i cant believe its over!
csp4 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Great story! It kind of reminds me of several odd but wonderful filmfest type movies I've seen. Well worth the read! Loved it. Thanks
csp4 chapter 13 . 6/2/2010
Oh Boy, that was pretty weird and funny at the same time::))
csp4 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
This is really original! I'm enjoying myself
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Jessica makes a great villain! I love to hate her. This is interesting - kind of quirky. The thought that keeps going thru my head is if the Cullens are fictional characters, when/if Bella comes out of the coma will the Cullens stop existing? Boo Hoo
What-The-'CHIZ chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
omg u tricked me! i thought the doctor for sure was Edward! awesome story. LOVE IT
Anon chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I like, interesting plot and well-written too. Thanks
Annasvip chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
What a .. perfect story. I loved every word.

And at the end, reading your thoughs about what happens to us after we die, made me feel so emotioned. Now you should know what really happens when people die, and I hope you are very happy, cause I really believe in life before death.

Hugs!