Reviews for Memories from the Western Air Temple
KyleEverdeen chapter 61 . 9/9
Hello.
I really enjoyed your story. I usually do not read incomplete fics. But I was absolutely crazy to read a Zukaang. There are few things written about this couple, but from what I found, yours was without a doubt the best. If our heroes are lucky, the culture of the fire nation could be the kind that has no prejudices with gay relationships. This country could understand well about passions and value free love. I do not say that everyone would accept the lord of the fire with a foreigner, but I think this battle would be hard but manageable. Maybe it would be different for every nation, but the rest of the world would accept it because it was in debt to the Avatar. I can not say what you plan, but I'd love to find out. And lastly I ask if you would have zukaang indications for me. I would be eternally grateful to find something good. Thank you for the adventure. See you later.
Hello, I've only recently followed through with my curiousity of a Zuko and Aang fic. This was very well-written and I rarely read fanfics in one go but the flow, characterization and emotions I felt from reading this allowed me to binge-read all the chapters. Thank you for sharing something amazing.

Though this is late, condolences to you and your family. I hope you are feeling better now. Although I know losing a loved one is a deep wound. I've lost someone very close to my heart as well when I was younger. We can only ever keep their memories and look forward. I will keep you in my prayers.

Take care and God bless :)
jose chapter 61 . 7/24
is the story over or is there going to be more?
FairyRave chapter 33 . 6/9
I've been contemplating lately that Zuko might be the reincarnation of the original Kuzon in his past life. Since in this universe, reincarnation is cannon.

I honestly don't know, it's just a thought that been nagging me lately for some reason. I might be completely wrong though.
Wahboop chapter 61 . 3/14
This is one of purest and most beautiful fics with Zukaang I have read, and I love it. Zuko's struggles with his guilt and gaining trust and learning to take and give affection are told in a nice pace, and his relationship with Aang is no where near rushed. Hope you finish this someday, although it's at a point that's quite nice as a pseudo-end.
HortenseCortes chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Lmao at Josh getting so angry over a "Oi"
Level1Magikarp chapter 41 . 5/3/2016
Iroh is a gift to mankind
JD chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
I love how every time Aang gets really excited he just tackles Zuko. He's like my cat.
Kitty BooBoo chapter 61 . 1/23/2016
Awesome story. Love the pace, didn't feel to rushed or anything. Good job. Hope u finish someday.
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 61 . 12/12/2015
*hugs* im sure your mum was a amazing person and im sorry for your loss but I do know that she's watching u and is proud of u
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 51 . 12/12/2015
Awwwwwwww
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
Awwww *crys* That was so beautiful im actually crying and I ain't one to cry so easy but this was sooo sweet
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Love the changes in Povs its nice to see the other characters thoughts on zuko
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Poor Zuko, I love uour story soo much it is not mediocre at allllllll
silverblondhairedlover chapter 61 . 11/29/2015
I am sorry for the lost of your mother. Hope God give you and your family strength.
on the other side, this story is interesting. I'm wondering what Aang and the spirit will do to Ozai.

love,