Reviews for Memories from the Western Air Temple
HortenseCortes chapter 14 . 8/1
Lmao at Josh getting so angry over a "Oi"
Level1Magikarp chapter 41 . 5/3
Iroh is a gift to mankind
JD chapter 7 . 1/26
I love how every time Aang gets really excited he just tackles Zuko. He's like my cat.
Kitty BooBoo chapter 61 . 1/23
Awesome story. Love the pace, didn't feel to rushed or anything. Good job. Hope u finish someday.
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 61 . 12/12/2015
*hugs* im sure your mum was a amazing person and im sorry for your loss but I do know that she's watching u and is proud of u
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 51 . 12/12/2015
Awwwwwwww
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
Awwww *crys* That was so beautiful im actually crying and I ain't one to cry so easy but this was sooo sweet
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Love the changes in Povs its nice to see the other characters thoughts on zuko
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Poor Zuko, I love uour story soo much it is not mediocre at allllllll
silverblondhairedlover chapter 61 . 11/29/2015
I am sorry for the lost of your mother. Hope God give you and your family strength.
on the other side, this story is interesting. I'm wondering what Aang and the spirit will do to Ozai.

love,
silver
Oceanwind chapter 61 . 10/31/2015
This story is so amazing, I'm shocked I hadn't found it before now. Thank you for such an amazing journey and for keeping the characters so true to their forms. I hope to see more chapters from you soon, but as I know how life can be I won't pester. Thank you for a great read and I hope all is well in your life.
Telidina chapter 61 . 10/9/2015
Idk where to start... this fic, the character development of not only Zuko but everyone else even Azula, the plot, just... the words. Gosh this work is amazing and I love it. It looks like you haven't updated in more than a year, what a shame this is beautiful but oh well, at least it's until the last battle so it's fine. Thanks for this piece of art!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
This is starting to get uncomfortable with Zuko and Aang, so if this doesn't get fixed soon I think I am going to leave this fic .
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
I feel like there's a huge gap of emotion here, and also, more more more more!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Even with the explanation the hugs seem weird, other than that, awesoooooooomeness! More more more more more more more more more more more more more!