Reviews for Quincentenary Devotion
shingaling chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
... ooo. Creepy. /shivers :3
Mr.Nen-kun chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Whoo-hooo yesss I love the ending, because really Nunnally was a little bitch in the end. She never believed in her brother and for the life couldn't see past her "perfect world" .
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Nice characterization, i love all the different categories, the different facets of the relationship between the two of them, because even though it's a very twisted relationship, there are still moments Rolo would cherish like the race one. The last one was good, very chilling but very fitting for the character.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I think I have a weakness for angst...because that's the section I fell in love with more than the others. I mean, of course I loved the others, they were all freakin great! But the angst is the one that totally gripped me. Especially the last few lines.

"At night, Rollo curls up clutching his locket and whispers to Lelouch that he loves him, and is satisfied when he receives no answer; he knows the silence is because Lelouch didn’t hear him.

Not because he doesn’t love him back."

When I read those lines I almost cried. Great job as always!

(I think over the next few days I'll probably end up faving all your stories for the fandoms I read)

Peace Out! _
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
0_o damn...

Rollo has always gotten the pity/hatred rap on my book, this has just intensified that. That boy has always freaked me out bad, but you brought his inner monolouge to was just utterly creepy. Also thouroughly great, as is most of the things you write.

And this kind of gave me ideas for another one-sided pairing-fic (AxB DeathNote)that I've been trying and failing to write for a month or two. That we're-not-actually-brothers-so-this-isn't-really-incest thing especcially. Thank you! ;)
yukidaru chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
aw i love the brotherly love between rolo and lelouch, other than the fact rolo is really jealous.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great story!
Cobalt Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Awesome...

The weird thing is that I usually can't stand yaoi but I just LOVE Rolo, his adorable!

I love the dark angsty thing going one here...

Please write another!
J Plash chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh so brilliantly creepy. Very Rollo. I like that you don't try to make Rollo completely oblivious like most fic does; he's smart enough to at least wonder whether he's being used. All 5 are great. Even the humour one ;D Hehe.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
you know what gets me about stories like these? i just cant bring myself to feel sorry for nunally or whoever Rollo kills. instead, i feel immense pain for Rollo. he's just so LOST.

sometimes i just feel like killing LeLouch myself and see how that'll push Rollo off the edge.
alythia chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
KYA!

(squeals like a rabid fangirl finally finding her right RoloxLelou fic dose)

Ohh! This is a masterpiece! A true depiction of Rollo right to the core! Full of angst, Full of drama, full of unrequited, desperate love! I've never read a Rollo fic as exquisite as this-!

Ah, makes me NOT wanna write one coz my mediocre literature knowledge and skill wouldn't be enough to be as good as this one... (will stick with Odysseus instead. ;D :huggles big teddy Oddy: )

And I second you about the near-incest material statement. These is almost not one episode that doesn't have Rollo thinking/glancing/dreaming/blushing/talking/muttering/etc about his supposed-to-be brother.

Really great fic man! Write on!
abovethenightsky chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh, yay! I was wondering where I could find some nice RolloxLelouch, and there it was! Thank you so much.

I'm at the same quandry: generally a SuzaLulu shipper when it comes to this fandom, but, the way R2 is going, I'm not sure whether I still want to hug Suzaku or drop-kick him from here to Britannia (luckily, Kallen can take care of that for me).

So, here, I loved the way you wrote Rollo here and adored the fourth and fifth ones especially. That's exactly how I imagined Rollo killing Shirley. I think it was the "Lelouch is MINE" that did it for me. XD Keep up the nice work; I always love reading your stories.
Ace Clandestine chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Rollo/Lelouch fanfiction are rare these days. A halfway decent Rollo/Lelouch fic is even harder to find. But this...was a freaking masterpiece.

Needless to say (but I'll say it anyways): I loved the way you wrote this. :D

My most favorite quote:

Not because he doesn’t love him back."
Yuki no Namida chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Loved it! Very well-written and I liked how you wrote so many different genres.
Kerii-tan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008