Reviews for Grieve
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
You are so good! I love the dialogue and descriptions in this one. You capture their quietness and honesty perfectly. Really top notch.
Veronique chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Marvelous - the writing has a nice flow to it, and the piece is very realistic. Nice exploration of their emotions, too.
AB2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
I feel so sad for Buffy. I can definitely see your story fitting in somewhere between the episodes. Keep writing, you're very good at it.
Rashaka should be signed chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
love it. I love good and angsty Spike/Buffy moments. This was very bittersweet, but a little hopeful at the same time. keep writing.
HonorH chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Really wonderful. You have a nice touch with language, and I can believe all Buffy's ruminations. Of course she has to grieve for her lost paradise and her own lost life. Very perceptive, and beautifully told. You did a great job with Spike, too. I especially love the way you describe him, both inside and out.
Lena Carr chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Very nicely done. Good 'quiet Spike' voice. And an honest acknowledgement of what he is (I think a post-'Gift' Buffy would not attempt to fool herself.) And a good Buffy voice - '...but hey, Sunnydale.' And it ends on something that might, if you held it up to the light at a certain angle, look like an upbeat. I liked this.