Reviews for As the Clock Winds Down
carocali chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Nice to see another story from you!

I think you've captured Sam's desperation really well. 'Saving people, hunting things. The family business' can apply to things that are NOT supernatural, and, in this case, the flood victims. And there was SO much flooding this year...

Trying to fill the empty hole inside can be a very dangerous thing; you can lose yourself completely. And now Sam may be victim to his own heroism as the mud comes crashing down around him. It was quite a brilliant thought to jump on top of the car and hopefully ride it like a surfboard.

But how far down will it go? And how will Dean get back to him?

More please!

november winds chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
waiting for the next chapter :)
bb1028 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Really great chapter.. I love this story, and I'm really looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters.

Sam telling the little boy to be proud of what he had down was really awesome. And everything that he was feeling in this was just so real, so strong.. I really liked it.

Your writing is always just so awesome, I was excited to see this in my email box :) Can't wait for the rest..

Take care, hun!

beth xx
none chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I get that you are a limp Sam fan to the point that your stories, while well written are quite formulatic, but it is too bad that you do it at the expense of impuning Dean's character. I'm bi-bro and while I would have loved to have read this, I already find it grating. Alas there is diminishing good fiction these days.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love this story! And you took firt place with it in the contest. Awesome job!

I'm delighted you decided to expand and post this fic. *Does cartwheels*
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
HURRAY! Another Vic fic! :D And it's fabulous! I vaguely remember it from the contest, but seeing it posted (and all fleshed out good and proper) is so much better! Great to see you again!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great start!

Looking forward to more!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Yay, a fresh story! I feel "dirty" already. :)
mel087 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
wow this is good! plz update soon
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Please continue!
Nessie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like it. Cant wait to find out what will haappen next.
Left Hook chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
e! One of my kinks is boys helping out in non supernatural emergency situations so this was THE BEST. Looking forward to more!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I'm more of a limp Dean girl, but I like your stories and the way you I'm along for the ride :-)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4