Reviews for Love and Soba
Mizuki ShiBara chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
APEARENTLY all of the dudes at the black order are gay xD
DRANZERFOX chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Great story! I feel so bad. But I love uke Kanda!

Oh my god what if Alma saw this!

Well wait he'ld probubly attack kanda too, buti think he'ld kill everyone else first.

I give it 20 cookies or points. Whichever you want.

(I still don't get the pikachu joke?)
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
Un-Ex-Pect-Ed

xD

,Vein
Neferiti chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
woaaaaaaaaa that was sooooooooooooo! Can't find words, write more!
xtake-me-awayx chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
OMG that was EPIC! totally addicting from chapter one. I love the wicker chair thing! HAHAHA and Klaud! that was unexpected. love it!
ElizaGraceful chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
This WINS. Big time. I don't think I've seen more bad pick up lines in one place! ;)
Angel Fantasy chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
I think the stuttering and mistress thing are a little too much, but since I know very little about Klaud's sex preferences, I won't complain... much. Still, Kanda should have been more IC, even if he got addicted to his carnal desires.
Oshima zakura chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Wow, Klaud, totally unexpected...
Oshima zakura chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
I KNEW it! Gosh Road, you're too young for Kanda! No
Oshima zakura chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Did Lavi drag Yuu on a costume store, oh and since the rabbit DID take advantage of Yuu, then I'll kill him the next time i find him, or better yet, I'll sic Tyki on him. Kanda is the property of ALLEN WALKER. yay for YULLEN! sorry if i offended anyone, but I'm really obsessed with that pairing...
Oshima zakura chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Lavi wouldn't do anything while Yuu's knocked out, right? if he did, Lavi Bookman Jr.! You are so dead!
Oshima zakura chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Huh? i don't get this chapter...explanation to the clueless pls!
Oshima zakura chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Oh god...here i thought that would NEVER happen...I'm truly disturbed...okay i'm fine now...up to the next chapter!
Winterine chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Loved this! Poor Kanda! Feel like comforting him, hehe. This was hilarious and clever! And I am so glad Lenalee didn't get him, heh.
T chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
OMG lmao poor Kanda! XD

that was hilarious! Great job!

i was never expecting Klaud to get him.