Reviews for The Tale of Pinky the Fluffy Bunny
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
AAAA, cute! ;)
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Definitely happier for a J/S fangirl than "Unexpected"! :)

poor Pinky. :(
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I like how it's in the rabbit's POV. At least Jareth didn't die in this one so YAY!
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my gosh, too funny! And so cute! (:
Mashdana chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that damn bunny had it comming! good for giving HIM the fluffy bunny once and for all! loved it. do you think you might have been a bunny in a previous life? m, I wonder... cheers
purpleumbrella chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aww... poor pinky D:

This one was just as funny as your other fluffy bunny fic... glad to see that Jareth remained iron-free this time :D
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I am so not sorry about the Bunny. Just ask White Wolf1 about my bunny problems. In fact this might just put Jareth back in my good graces. Maybe. Nah.
yshtabi chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
now why do I get a suspicion Jareth had something to do with the whole bunny-chokes-while-chewing-his-carrot thing? He had Sarah conveniently distracted AND he hates rabbits! Confessed himself! Bunny killer!

The story is very funny. Poor rabbit.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
ROFL! This was hilarious! I loved Pinky's names for everyone, and Jareth hating rabbits, and meditating! And his afterlife musings, LOL. And how he thought Sarah was dying when Jareth kissed her! Great job! Loved it!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw. The bunny was gypped. Everybody knows none of the good stuff makes it into heaven-not even the carrots, poor guy. No doughnuts, booze or hummus either, I'm afraid. And just forget about any music written after 1953. Well, at least Jareth got some snogging.
fun sized heath bar chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, poor Bunny!

That was cute!
blurrybrains and Freddy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You killed Pinky the Fluffy Bunny? OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU! That evil creature just HAD to die...

I suppose this means Jareth's still alive? Eh, damn, Freddy the Chainsaw won't like that... He kinda started to enjoy scaring you.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You killed the rabbit! could you...

heeheehee...i loved it... that rabbit could have been a star but he bit the dust..or was it the carrot...ah well..

LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was hilarious! I wish I knew how Jareth and Sarah made up, but the Bunny's inner monologue was wonderful and worth missing it. May be you could make a one shot from Jareth or Sarah's pov on this. Or maybe even a hiding goblin's. I'ld like to know where the bunny went or how it got there. LOL
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I find this chapter to be very interesting today.

Thank you for sharing. Have a energizing weekend. Keep smiling, and show your smile to others, and shine for them. :-)