Reviews for Desperado
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 3/29
Nice story.
prettypants chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it!
Cough chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Wonderfully written story, and believe me when I say-or write- this.
Keep up the good work!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Good start-I'm glad I found this story. Of course it had to be Neville who saved Snape-the Trio was too busy.

And Ms. Carter is exceptionally nasty without even the excuses that Snape has; yes, I feel badly about her aunt, too, but hasn't Snape spent most of his life being attacked by both sides already? And Snape should know her, if she's younger than he is-don't all British students end up in Hogwarts eventually?
etherian chapter 15 . 1/27/2010
This was very clever and a very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing it.
LogicOfFire chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
This is honestly the very first Severus Snape fic I have EVER read. I never knew what to think of him in canon, and even less so in fanfiction, until the revelations in Deathly Hallows. And I never thought it would come about that I would actually LIKE him, but somewhere along the way, it snuck up on me.

Frankly, the portrait you painted of him was brilliant, as was that of your original character. I loved their interactions, and the way she somehow wormed her way into his heart. It was that perfect imperfection that we all as fanfiction writers strive for (as opposed to creating a Mary-Sue with a story that's all rainbows and butterflies!). Congratulations and applause to you, my dear, for this brilliant story!
debjunk chapter 15 . 12/24/2008
Nice ending. They're happy, but normal, having the usual spats about whatever. It's nice to see Severus having hope again. It's definitely what the man needs.
debjunk chapter 14 . 12/24/2008
Oh, that was wonderful. His shyness, yet quite forward questions, and her quick answers for the most part were great.
debjunk chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
Oh, thank heaven you saved him again. I still don't get why they were hallucinating before.
debjunk chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
Huh? Why are they back there? And why is she so upset? If he survived the first time, wouldn't he this second time around? Actually, I do understand why she's upset and this was a tear jerker of a chapter, but... won't he be ok?
debjunk chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
What a horrid dream. His fear was quite palpable, and when he asked if reality was a dream, it was evident how frightened he was. Thank heavens she was there to knock some sense into him.

“Why me? What is so special about me?”

That about sums it up for him, doesn't it?
debjunk chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
Well, it's good they are getting along again. Time is a good thing, it just takes so dang long!
snapebelongstome chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
I've just finished reading all 8 chapters, and I'm very impressed. I quite like Abigail, she seems like a good match for Severus. Their relationship progresses at a good pace, their banter is excellent and Severus' is in character. I like that Abigail is away from Hogwarts, that she owns a bookshop and is more muggle orientated than magical. The revenge aspect added a nice dimension to the story. I really look forward to reading more chapters. Keep up the great work!
debjunk chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Can't blame him for being furious with her. I hope she has learned not to go chasing after Death Eaters, unless it's Severus, and she wants to attack him with kisses.
debjunk chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Argh! She was so stupid! Severus is going to save her at the last minute, right?