Reviews for Say, Wasn't This In 'Slither?
head.chantal chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
You characterised John so well. The thought of Woolsey having his head painted purple is an amusing one. The mental cursing seems so just like him. Love the line “left the garage door open. Can’t miss it” totally something he’d come out with.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep so well. Your story should've been in the episode instead of the blandness the writers came up with. *grins* Loved seeing Carson again too and his interactions with Shep were priceless. Well done. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Loopylou chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Love it!
CoolBreeze1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Great story! There just aren't enough tags to The Seed. I love 'em!
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
"writhing Technicolor mutant chitlin nightmare" ROTFLOLOL! Too funny. ANd... Lt. Harrison! Cool! THanks for the treat. Great tag!
Lee Pyro chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was all that was needed to make that episode complete. Thanks for writing it. I was overjoyed to see Lt. Harrison in this. Very nice. Keep writing.
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great ending. Perfect tag to the episode.
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
yup i like attitude myself :) i had to feal bad for sheppard in this episode he was still healing from the building collapse then this :) and woolsey deffinantly did not give a great first impression for the team when he got there did he. no hi or anything just i want your last 3 weeks of reports and put my stuff in my quarters like they were his maid service or something lol :)
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That fills in the missing scene perfectly! Thank you :)
gluegirl56 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Excellent ) I love Tags and yours...well great
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great story. But all the swearing made John seem out of character. Nice job filling in the missing parts.
Alleonh chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome story and great Tag. Ack, it's a shame the show misses such great scenes like this. I know...time constraints and all but... this is priceless stuff here (made all the better with your killer dialog and inner thoughts)! So... when are you planning on just joining the writing team for SGA and righting the wrongs they're committing? Hmm?

I loved that John went because he thought he'd have to kill Keller. Oh John, saving the team from physical AND emotional injury...

and also... *deep breath* LT. HARRISON! Muahahaha! Holy Crap that woman should be running the Infirmary by now. I love her! First line about the southern drawl and I was all "it can't be... IT IS!" and then there was happy flailing and smirks from the lovely banter between them.

so now I can face the world today with a contented sigh because I have had my fix of SGA goodness for the day. XD
everybetty chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
*click* Ta! Woot! \0/ Yeah! Yay! Woo hoo! Hellzyeah! Frickin' eh, man. Beauty! Yowzah! Hee! Meep! eep! *happy humming*

Yeah, it didn't suck ;) * mwah! *