Reviews for A Figment Of His Imagination
Katimaviklindzy chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Great story. And bonus points for the Doctor Who reference
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
so my last review forgot to mention that this is an amazing story...Teanni, you have a great writing style...and yes as annoying as Wilson is you have managed to keep all characters "in character". I am going to take a peek at your profile to see if you have written anything else...keep it up.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I just want to cast my vote and say Wilson is a selfish prick...always has been. I wonder if House was responsible for all the injuries or deaths that occurred on that bus?

I NEVER saw this "incredible friendship" between House and Wilson...what I saw was Wilson being a manipulative, lying, judgmental, lecturing jerk. If I had a friend who was CONSTANTLY telling me what a worthless piece of crap I was I might have strangled him already. Wilson NEVER defends House, NEVER comes down on the same side and constantly treats him like he is worthless. (course that doesn't stop him from manipulating House into taking cases for him to solve...makes him look like a great doctor, not to mention NEVER even offers thanks for bailing him out). Every crises that House has had, Wilson has abandoned him to deal with it alone (Vogler, Tritter, Bus Crash, Cuddy...all of it), then he comes back when the dust settles only to moralize and lecture House about poor him who had to deal with his hurt feelings ALL BY HIMSELF... ugh what a putz. The truly amazing thing is that NONE of those events were House's fault. Vogler was a power hungry control freak, Tritter was abusive first causing House to react, Bus Crash is called ACCIDENT, Cuddy was a selfish control freak with impossible standards...nice thing is that Wilson supported ALL those other people every time.
linelm chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
Great story! I love how you write House and Cameron and their relationship. Really great!
denizkizi chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
Great story; very beautiful. Congratulations and thank you.
Woody2792 chapter 20 . 1/7/2010
Really cute D
Woody2792 chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
I'm gonna read the rest now, but I just had to review - LOVE the Doctor Who reference D
little miss michelle chapter 20 . 6/2/2009
really really really good
Limaccia chapter 20 . 4/21/2009
Very nicely done.

I wish I'd had time to comment on more chapters. Hopefully, when I re-read it, I can say a few more things.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Aww, so sweet :)

Glad they made up. More soon please :)

x
ILoveHLaurie chapter 19 . 4/19/2009
Why cant hejust admit h loves her! Come on House, suck it up and be a man. More soon please! :)
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter. Keep it up.
JackSam chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Love it. Add more soon,
Aleki77 chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
I already left my comment on lj, but I repeat again: I think that this fanfiction is one of the best stories on House and Cameron! Congratulations!

Wonderful job!