Reviews for Miss Wallace
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg I soooooo love this ..its like my seventh time reading this YES I DO KEEP TRACK can you please please PLEASE make another one shot your such a good writer and I really admire that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Absolute favorite.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
"Giddy, crazed, hysterical" cachinnation just about fits. Very hilarious post-AC one-shot! And actually plausible, too! Will be reread for the giggles!
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Go Marlene!

I doubt she wouldn't have done it if the person didn't really deserve it.

And of course living with the group that saved the world has repercussions- like training (LOL)

Very funny work- love it.!
Tera26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lol i couldn't stop laughing this is so CRACK feel good kinda story..loved it!more pleaaaase!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
*dies laughing* That was the freaking most hilarious thing I've ever read. Or really close to it. :D
SubZeroChimera chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Absolutely bloody hilarious. That poor principal. XD
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I don't think I stopped laughing through the whole story... I love the fact that you fit almost every character in here and that they all had different reactions to what Marlene did. I really enjoyed this very much.:)
Flayne chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Total and absolute like you sucker! :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lol. So funny
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This has really made my day, thank you for writing this :)
Janneia chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So... a little confused. Maybe it's because I haven't really paid all that much attention beyond Advent Children... but what you've written up there seems to imply that Reeve's the President? But that's Rufus, isn't it? It's the Turks and all...
Strefe chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
*Chokes on laughter* Oh dear Gawd! This was brilliant! I was laughing so hard I had to wait until I calmed down before I could write this. I give you 10/10 for making this so hilarious! Thank you!
Mi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OH MY GOD
Barrett: VIOLENCE IS WRONG! *almost breaks the desk with his gun*
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh yeah, heroes as family would give anyone a run for their money. I feel so sorry for Principal Winters...except I don't know where she could go from there concerning family. She tried her best. XD It was very cute and lovely. I enjoyed it greatly. And Marlene is such a badA. I bet she learned how to do all of that through Yuffie; it seems like a Yuffie thing to do. Again, great job!