Reviews for Miss Wallace
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This was great! Instant favourite. Poor Miss Winters...
Matey chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Cute as hell XD
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Absolutely love it! Very interesting and also highlight Marlene's life is surrounded by special circumstances.
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I'm so glad that Principal Winters recognized the epitome of gorgeousness that is Vincent Valentine :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Oh this was adorable. I love the idea of Marlene kicking ass on the playground and the whole family (and I mean WHOLE family) coming around haha. Great work.
Amarcrinum chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was absolutely perfect. It played out in my head perfectly. Marlene is devious and I LOVE IT. Great one-shot!
RyssaReads chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg I soooooo love this ..its like my seventh time reading this YES I DO KEEP TRACK can you please please PLEASE make another one shot your such a good writer and I really admire that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Absolute favorite.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
"Giddy, crazed, hysterical" cachinnation just about fits. Very hilarious post-AC one-shot! And actually plausible, too! Will be reread for the giggles!
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Go Marlene!

I doubt she wouldn't have done it if the person didn't really deserve it.

And of course living with the group that saved the world has repercussions- like training (LOL)

Very funny work- love it.!
Tera26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lol i couldn't stop laughing this is so CRACK feel good kinda story..loved it!more pleaaaase!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
*dies laughing* That was the freaking most hilarious thing I've ever read. Or really close to it. :D
TyrantChimera chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Absolutely bloody hilarious. That poor principal. XD
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I don't think I stopped laughing through the whole story... I love the fact that you fit almost every character in here and that they all had different reactions to what Marlene did. I really enjoyed this very much.:)
Flayne chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Total and absolute like you sucker! :D