Reviews for Miss Wallace
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I'm so glad that Principal Winters recognized the epitome of gorgeousness that is Vincent Valentine :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Oh this was adorable. I love the idea of Marlene kicking ass on the playground and the whole family (and I mean WHOLE family) coming around haha. Great work.
AlpacaGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was absolutely perfect. It played out in my head perfectly. Marlene is devious and I LOVE IT. Great one-shot!
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg I soooooo love this ..its like my seventh time reading this YES I DO KEEP TRACK can you please please PLEASE make another one shot your such a good writer and I really admire that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Absolute favorite.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
"Giddy, crazed, hysterical" cachinnation just about fits. Very hilarious post-AC one-shot! And actually plausible, too! Will be reread for the giggles!
p3paula chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Go Marlene!

I doubt she wouldn't have done it if the person didn't really deserve it.

And of course living with the group that saved the world has repercussions- like training (LOL)

Very funny work- love it.!
Tera26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Lol i couldn't stop laughing this is so CRACK feel good kinda story..loved it!more pleaaaase!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
*dies laughing* That was the freaking most hilarious thing I've ever read. Or really close to it. :D
TyrantChimera chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Absolutely bloody hilarious. That poor principal. XD
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I don't think I stopped laughing through the whole story... I love the fact that you fit almost every character in here and that they all had different reactions to what Marlene did. I really enjoyed this very much.:)
Flayne chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Total and absolute like you sucker! :D
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lol. So funny
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This has really made my day, thank you for writing this :)
Janneia chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So... a little confused. Maybe it's because I haven't really paid all that much attention beyond Advent Children... but what you've written up there seems to imply that Reeve's the President? But that's Rufus, isn't it? It's the Turks and all...