Reviews for Everything For a Reason
catsaresupernatural chapter 6 . 2/5
THIS WAS FABULOUS
Christinalin chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
A good and well written story, i enjoyed it.
mngrue chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
*Sigh* Good one. I really enjoyed the simple and tight narrative.
Azzdj chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
this was amazing! really LOVED it!
carolinesayer chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
aww sweet :) thankyou, really loved it, sam and dean and john were really well wrote and adorable! xx
Lady Impala chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I loved this story!
ASadisticWhim chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
I love how this story had a domestic, everyday feel to it. (Sam's sick, so John checks his temperature, give him puke buckets, tells him to drink enough fluids).

Nothing was done over the top, everything was practical (John being calm, telling Dean to step out and get a drink. John giving the boys his bed while he cleans up the glass and the blood) and actions were realistic (as realistic as can be in a story with a werewolf, anyway) and consistent. Also, once the characterizations were established, they were well kept through the story.

Thank you for a good read! )
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Just found this great story- awesome! Poor Sammy sick at school, but how great John being the caring father and picking him up. And trust Dean to be just as worried when he came home, not having seen Sam on the bus, only to be reassured that Sam was in bed sick.

Guess they had no option but to go hunt the werewolf, leaving sick Sam behind, but at least they had given him a weapon and rock salt! And loved how Sam managed to shoot and injure the beast when it attacked despite how sick and scared he was, and the fact that he did probably saved Dean's life when it attacked him later.

Good that the hunt was over quite quickly despite Dean getting injured but how awful for them arriving home to find a broken window, blood and a terrified Sam in the closet. Great that John used calming words before opening the door and tending to his wounds. And loved the fact John had them sleep in his room, knowing Sam needed the contact with his brother and that Dean probably did too.

Perfect ending, Sam feeling better, Dean stuffing his face and them back to their usual banter. Yeah, everything is okay in the Winchester house for a while!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
awesome story!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Aw poor Sammy. Is it wrong that I love sick Sam so much? *giggles* Great chapter!
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
oh that was so good. I love that John is so tender and caring, even though he did leave his little sick Sam at home. Alone! ;)
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
oh my god that was soo good!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Oh my gosh, I am on the edge of my seat wanting to know what is going to happen to poor Sam!

What an awesome chapter :-)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was an awesome chapter. The way it came on Sam, they way he tried to fight it, was so sweet, but a little sad too. Great job!
sweetto moi chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Hey sweetty

Thia story is awesome , I mean just Wow .Really , there aren't a lot of stories when john just be so sweet as a father at the same time a good Sergent . I LOVE IT TO MUCH I LOVE how you make them just a happy family although they face alot of supernatural things , i just love every thing u write in this story .

sweety keep what u r doing because this story is amazing