Reviews for Sacrifices
firemeta chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Brilliant. That's all I can say. I hunted the archive for a story like this, and now I've finally found it.
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this, although I know I did thoroughly enjoy it. This is a well-wrought fic, make no mistake, but there are parts, possibly even the ones you mentioned, where it feels like there could be more depth. I will say that I think you nailed Ovan pretty well, and the format is certainly one I appreciate.

I do think that you could take this one a step or two furtehr further - I'm not certain I can articulate what I mean, but I'll try. Ovan is cryptic, you've mentioned that, we know this. I think you could have added a little more introspection on some of the plot-specific events, throwing out a name or two, but it'd have to be in a way that doesn't explain much of anything; you know that feeling where you want to know more of what happened? Try to aim for that is probably the best way I could put it. That's the way I envision it; always more questions, never enough answers.

I certainly look forward to further material from you.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ovan is the best character EVAR! And i loved this fic... so well done
Autumnmycat23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really liked this story, mostly, because it really described Ovan's situation and Haseo's. Another reason I like this is because it's really well written which is rare for . XD Thanks for the story!
HikaruNoMitsukai chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow. w-just Wow. That was so deliciously angsty! Ovan's character was so in depth and I must say I loved the end! I might cry out of sheer angsty Ovan-ness. -it's not something you see everyday, you know.*Favorite!*

BTW:

Thanks for reveiwing my fic. Im working on a sequel as we speak!XD

~Hikaru
Raining Moon Song chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow...that was really, really, uber sad...But in a way, it was absolutely adorable.

You have really good writing skills. -